Faulty

Hishys

Faulty

Post by Hishys » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi. How are you? Guys is being overweight something wrong. Like if I can not conceive is it my fault. Ok I am overweight but I am trying. Guys how do I make other think this! Help me.

rosetta

Re: Faulty

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

Hello dear. How are you? I hope fine. Please have a balanced diet. This will keep you healthy and fit. Being overweight can cause many diseases. Please maintain your weight. It's for your benefit. Take care!

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 am

It is a bitter truth that when a woman is facing obesity or have high weight, it is very difficult to conceive a baby . Because of different medical reasons. Dear it is not that difficult to cut down on your weight .you must eat healthy .cut down all the fast food if you are taking. No to smoking if you are . Eat healthy diet which includes fruits and vegetables. This will help a lot in reducing weight .Also eat a good breakfast which includes eggs, bread, cheese and when you are eating dinner it should be light which is easy for your body to digest.hopefully you will reduce your weight.
Last edited by Shane P. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello dear. How are you? I hope fine. Please have a balanced diet. This will keep you healthy and fit. Being overweight can cause many diseases. Please maintain your weight. It's for your benefit. Take care!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Hey, if you are really interested to lose weight, then it's good for you.Try to lose weight in a positive manner.Walk and exercise as much as you can.Being overweight can cause many diseases. Please maintain your weight by maintains your diet.it's not a difficult task honey.you can do it easily.Just focus on your goal.Best wishes for you from my side.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:29 am

Being overweight can affect a woman's fertility and can cause complications during pregnancy. A woman who is overweight and who is planning a pregnancy would be advised to lose weight before she conceives. A healthy diet is very important for women who are trying for a baby. Exercise should be encouraged for both women and men who are gearing up to try to conceive. However, excessive, strenuous exercise in women may result in disruption of the ovulation cycle, thereby affecting her periods. Normal exercise has not been linked to miscarriages (loss of pregnancy), but certain forms of exercise (for example, high-impact or contact sports or scuba diving) should be avoided in pregnancy. In men, too much exercise may cause a low sperm count.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Hello! Hope you are doing fine. I understand how you must feel right now. Being overweight is indeed a problem and could lead to many painful issues in future. You must be trying but perhaps you need to try harder. You do not want to see more hurting consequences now, do you? Please think about it. Much love!

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:29 pm

amygreen

Post by amygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi there. Hope you're well. Being unhealthy and overweight are two separate things. People will talk. Learn to ignore them. Eat healthy. Work out. Stay positive. Smile. Good luck. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Hishys wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:13 pm
Hi. How are you? Guys is being overweight something wrong. Like if I can not conceive is it my fault. Ok I am overweight but I am trying. Guys how do I make other think this! Help me.
Hey there deary. How are you doing? Is everything fine at your end? How are you efforts going? You have lost any weight recently? I hope that you answer positively to all above. I also wish that this find you in the news shape.

I am sorry to hear about your issues. It is truly sad to hear that you are going through something this hard. It is also beautiful how you are trying your best to fight back. You are a warrior my dear.

As long as you are making an effort this is not your fault. You have done some mistakes and all that but it is alright. Now you are trying your best to counter this.

It would be your fault only if you stood still. With no attempts on making things better. Wish you luck on your journey. You will need a little of it. God bless you.