Yes or no

aini

Re: Yes or no

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:21 am

Oh, that's not true I think so. But maybe to some extent. Lolz. I can't convince myself to whom side I should go. I mean in favor of his opinion or against. Well, I have not read this kind of link before. As coffee stimulate our CNS, so maybe there are chances that we can work our for bodybuilding for more than expectation. But this is my opinion.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:05 am

Hi to you Hishys. Lovely to have you here again. Hope you are well. I don't think there s any relation between coffee and body building.I think coffee is not harmful for anything .Yes but excessive use can be dangerous. I think he should ask any nutritionist or senior manager of his gym .I hope he will get to know whats right.Good luck and God bless you.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:48 am

Hi there Hishys,how are you doing? How are things at your end? Hope this finds you in good health. I don't know much about it dear. I don't think coffee affects body building. Green tea does help, but not sure about coffee. Take care.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi Hishys. How are you? I hope you are doing good. I have heard about this from someone. I think it does help. All the best. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi. Hope you are good. I think coffee reduced stored fats in body. Although I am not really sure if it really does or in what quantity. Consult some trainer and he'll guide you better. Good luck. Take care

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:28 am

I am not sure. It's not a problem. Normal coffee intake is good. It freshen up the body. Atlesst for me. So I can't say don't take. May be his health instructor can guide better. Have a great day.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello to you Hishys. Only black coffee reduces weight. Coffee with sugar and milk does not reduce weight , on the other hand it can also help in body building as it cuts the fat and make your muscles . Green tea on the other hand is perfect for weight reducing.God bless you.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Huh.... thats weird. Have not heard about it! I believe you must get it confirmed. However I love coffee. You must talk to him once more. I will love to know too. Have a nice time.

evah

Post by evah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:10 am

I hope you are doing good. I'll do some research on this subject. I have heard about it from several people too but I don't know for sure. Your brother may be right as well. Green tea on the other hand is perfect for weight reducing.God bless you.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Who told this to your brother? Coffee and body building? I haven't heard about it before. Still, many people say that while loosing weight we shall drink black coffee. So, I think milk coffee will hopefully help while body building. Take care of yourself lady. God bless you honey. All the best to your brother! :D