Yes or no

Hishys

Yes or no

Post by Hishys » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi. My brother thinks that while body building coffee is good. Is it so? I believe no because we have it when we are overweight. What do you guys think? Thanks for helping in advance. Take care.

rosetta

Re: Yes or no

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

Hello. How are you honey? How's life going? Anything special going on? Hope so. Well, I think he's right. Green tea helps us to loose weight not coffee. Still, I am not sure.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:23 am

I donot know how coffee is helpful in bodybuilding .I have never heard it before and for bodybuilding there special protein diet and carbohydrate diet which you have to take on a very have higher level and you cannot just take it on yourself. You have to show some consultant have expertise on this .Specific kind of exercise also helps in bodybuilding and for losing your bad fats green tea helps.
Last edited by Shane P. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello. How are you? How's life going? Anything special going on? Hope so. Well, I think he's right. Green tea helps us to loose weight not coffee. Still, I am not sure.

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am

Hello, what's going on honey.?have you got a satisfactory answer until now?I do not know how coffee is helpful in bodybuilding.I have never heard it before.But in my opinion, coffee reduces weight.it is not helpful in bodybuilding.Well, that's the case.Have a wonderful day.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 am

It is true. Coffee itself has antioxidants. The caffeine in coffee has been linked to or proven to: Increase stamina. Increase mental awareness. Increase physical performance. Reduce fatigue. Reduce risk of alzheimers. Reduce risk of heart disease. There are associated negatives but assuming you don't drink an asinine amount to the point where it ruins your sleep or your crashes make you pretty much worthess the benefits FAR, FAR outweigh the negatives. Caffeine stimulates the release of cholecystokinin, a hormone that suppresses appetite, delays the onset of hunger while promoting a feeling of fullness. In addition, caffeine promotes efficient fat-burning (lipolysis) and increases metabolism. Caffeine enhances nearly every aspect of physical activity, including endurance, speed, lung capacity, and recovery to damaged muscle cells.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Hello! Hope you are doing fine! Yes coffee is indeed good if you are working out. I was amazed too when I first heard about it. What is does is that it speeds up your metabolism. This way when you work out, you burn more calories. Also, it makes fats a source of energy. That is a good thing. We are here to lose weight after all. Much love!

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello, what's going on honey.?have you got a satisfactory answer until now?I do not know how coffee is helpful in bodybuilding.I have never heard it before.But in my opinion, coffee reduces weight.it is not helpful in bodybuilding.Well, that's the case.Have a wonderful day.

amygreen

Post by amygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi Hishys. How are you doing? Hope you are feeling better than before. I've been thinking of you. Also praying for you. May all your problems go away. Good luck for the future. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Hishys wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:10 pm
Hi. My brother thinks that while body building coffee is good. Is it so? I believe no because we have it when we are overweight. What do you guys think? Thanks for helping in advance. Take care.
Hello there dear. I think that the question your making is flawed. Coffer isn't good for bodybuilding. It is more important to ask whether is it bad. To an extent it is. However you should count what is it bad for. Coffee won't hold you down much. It won't make. It impossible for you to gain muscle. Or to lose weight depending on which side you stand. However it can make things a little hard. It mostly effects other things. Likewise e don't really know about coffee... Up until this point there have been countless pro and cons for coffee. It's so much that you don't know what to believe anymore. I think that it is not that important that you stop drinking coffee completely. Try to reduce the amount a little and you'll be fine. God bless you.