Ideas

Clare Tollison

Re: Ideas

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi, Darling. Hope you are doing amazing. Sweetheart do not worry. It is not that difficult. Exercise daily. Have a cup of warm green tea with lemon. I know it will take some time. You will do it eventually. Take care.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello, don't starve yourself completely. Start a portion diet. Eat everything but count your calories. There are applications to count calories and it will also tell how much calories you need per day. Usually it's 200 at an average. Exercise with it. You'll surely loose weight. It's tried and tested. Don't lose hope. Take care.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Its very good that you want to reduce your weight. I hope you may achieve your goal. Eat vegetables. Take green tea three times a day. These are the things you have to follow. I wish you all the best. Good luck.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:34 am

Hey dear.have you started dieting plan for you? I hope that you are working out on this these days. Is it right? Well, the best way of dieting is to stop eating fatty foods. Eat less caloric diet. Stop drinking soft drinks and eating fast foods. Eat salad as much as you can. Best wishes to you.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi. How are you doing? Working out is never enough if you want to lose weight. Make adjustments to your diet. Stick to fruits and vegetables. Learn to resist indulging in desserts or soft drinks etc. Black coffee helps too. You may also consult a doctor for a proper diet plan. Good luck!

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:23 am

Hello to you honey. The major cause of overweight is diet .People should understand that diet should be balanced for having a perfect healthy weight. I suggest you to go for a nutritionist.He will guide you whats best for you. You should also do proper exercise .Good luck with everything.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi there dear, how are you? How are things at your end? Hope you are in good health. The first step to losing weight is making up your mind. If you really are serious about losing weight,only then you can. Start by walking 45 minutes daily, leading to 1 hour later. Have junk food just once a week. Drink green tea daily. Include vegetables to your diet. I hope this will help.

MrsWhite

Post by MrsWhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:14 am

I have a lot of ideas that may help. Exercise lightly to help you lose better. Quit on cold water and have warm water on a daily basis. Have warm water with a few drops of lemon in the morning. Quit on sugary and fatty foods immoderately. Just don't have them any more till you haven't reached your desired weight. Eat healthily. Stay happy. Take care.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 am

Hello? How are you? You are asking about a diet plan for reducing weight so I think you should add herbal drinks such as green tea in the diet. Add fatless food in the diet. Thanks. Have a great future.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Why was working out difficult? Nothing is difficult. We just have to have the mind for it. Once we make up our mind, we can conquer anything. I believe in that. You should too. You should exercise everyday and control your diet. It will do wonders.