Ideas

Hishys

Ideas

Post by Hishys » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Hey. How are you all? I need an easy diet. I tried working out but that seemed difficult. What should I do now? Please give me some advices. Thanks!

rosetta

Re: Ideas

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Eat fruits. They are very healthy. Vegetables are also good for heath. Eat as much yoghurt as you can. This will be healthy for your bones. I hope you'll try this. Take care! Stay healthy!

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:38 am

I already discussed in the previous post that early morning, take warm water with few drops of lemon in it. It is very helpful in losing your weight .Drink daily and before starting weigh yourself and after doing it for continuously 15 days then weigh yourself .You will notice a difference also they dear do little bit exercise because it keeps you healthy and strong. Whenever you feel hungry during the day instead of taking junk food try having fruits especially apples berries and bananas as all this are very healthy and before eating your food have a glass of water it helps in eating less . Hopefully you will loose some weight.
Last edited by Shane P. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Eat fruits. They are very healthy. Vegetables are also good for heath. Eat as much yoghurt as you can. This will be healthy for your bones. I hope you'll try this. Take care! Stay healthy!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey, maintain the healthy and balanced diet.Eat fruits as much as you can.Also, drink milk and eat eggs.They are a source of too many calories.Maintain a balanced diet chart and follow it regularly.Don't drink if you are alcoholic.And after doing all these things, share your experience with us.we are really happy for you.Best of luck dear.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:42 am

I hope this is the easiest method you will ever come across. Eat a high-protein breakfast. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. Drink water a half hour before meals. Choose weight loss-friendly foods. Eat soluble fiber. Drink coffee or tea. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Eat your food slowly. Eat more fresh food. Eat foods high in fiber. Skip the juices, eat the fruit. Eat foods that contain a lot of water, like fruits and vegetables. Include foods that improve your metabolism. Add good fats to your diet. Eat superfoods. Superfood is a term sometimes used to describe food with high nutrient content that some believe confers health benefits as a result. Avoid unhealthy food with empty calories. Eat more soups.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Hello! Hope you are doing fine! Firstly this is coming from a person who is very strict on diet. If you are looking for easy then perhaps you do not have the correct mindset yet. First step to lose weight is to have the right mindset. You need to be determined. You need to realize that this is not going to be easy. Secondly, any diet would work. Thirdly, remember to lose weight good diet and exercise go hand in hand. Much love!

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Hello dear. Eat fruits. They are very healthy. Vegetables are also good for heath. Eat as much yoghurt as you can. This will be healthy for your bones. I hope you'll try this. Take care! Stay healthy!

amygreen

Post by amygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello Hishys. Hope you're well. Working out is very important. Try going for a run. If that is difficult, walk briskly. Watch your diet. Eat healthy. Lots and lots of vegetables are very important. Cut down your portions. Don't stop eating altogether. Good luck. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Hishys wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:07 pm
Hey. How are you all? I need an easy diet. I tried working out but that seemed difficult. What should I do now? Please give me some advices. Thanks!
Workout and diet go together honey. If you want to lose weight at least. One won't do without the other. Workout alone is hard. It burn calories but at the same time you add more. It's like minus 1 plus 1... The value is till the same. Diet at the other hand alone. It is a little less effective. The bets it can do is prevent you from adding more weight. That's is not what you are looking for. What you need is a combination of both... Only in that way will you be able to lose weight.

Recently scientist are discovering that not eating at all can be great. So you can try eating once every 2 days. That sounds extreme... I know that you might think it will be bad for you. It actually won't. It will help your body detox of all thing. However you need a little workout too. Wish you luck. God bless you.