difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Clare Tollison

Re: difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:07 pm

I am so sorry for you. Pregnancy gets difficult with increased weight. One must maintain weight. I know it is a slow process. Obviously, it is not impossible. Try to cut down extra calories and fried items. Have a cup of warm green tea with lemon. Take care. Keep Sharing!

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Oh dear. So sad. How are you now? Dear, you need not be worried. Everything is in your hand. If you start concentrating on this issue, you can get a solution. The only thing you have to do is to control your weight. Maintain proper diet and walk as much as you can. Stay positive. Good luck.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am

Hello there honey. Hope you are better now. I am really sorry for our struggles and pain dear. I am sure you must have gone through a tough time. I know it is hard to fight these difficulties.You have to stay strong dear. Be positive and don't lose hope.Good luck with everything. God bless you.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Hello Krista. How are you? Do not worry dear. You will be alright. You are right. We all must take care of ourselves. No one else will. We should careful about our diet.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Hi Krista. Hope youre well. The struggle with weight loss is real. Im glad you overcame your weakness. It wouldve caused you trouble in the older age. Congrats on the success. Stay blessed hon. Take care of yourself

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Hey Krista, I can relate to this. I gained 16 lbs during pregnancy and I couldn't even move. It got really hard for me. My family helpes me alot but they used to laught as well. Moving and going to the washroom even got a problem for me. Now that I have understood how bad obesity is I have lost a lot of weight and still trying.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Karista, hope you are feeling fine. I feel sad for you dear. You should consult a doctor. Weight gain is not good for health. We need to control our diet. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing fine. I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with weight. Thank you for sharing your story here. It must have given some motivation to the readers here. Yes, weight matters a lot. Therefore, we must take good care of it. Healthy diet and exercise. Best wishes. Have a good day and take care of yourself.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:37 am

Thanks krista. This is really meaningful. You sharing your experience means so much. Many here will get motivated. Now just do another favour . Do mention what you really did to lose the weight? I mean what kind of food you went with? And what exercises were good.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Hey, how are you? Thanks for sharing this post. We must maintain our diet. Its very important to be healthy. I am so happy for you. Have a nice time. God bless you.