difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Siera Robert

Re: difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Post by Siera Robert » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:17 am

Hi dear. How are you? Hope things are well. Do share experience. Hope life gives you the best. Take care. Bless you. All the best. Have a very good day dear.

Albeana Chris

Post by Albeana Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Hi. Hope this finds you in good health. Yes weight can be a problem. You just need patience. Dont stress out. Take care of yourself dear. All the best to you. Have an amazing day. Lots of love.

Henry

Post by Henry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Hey, Krista. Very inspiring story. I appreciate your efforts. Well, I am happy that you lose 20kg. It's just amazing. Kindly share the way that how you lost your weight. It will be helpful for us. Thanks in advance.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Karista, how are you feeling now? Hope you are okay. I feel sad that you suffer a lot. You had to listen to them they all are right. Weight gain is not good for your and baby's health. You lose 20 kgs its good. Have a healthy life. Take care.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:04 am

Hello. Hope all is fine. Yes weight can be a problem. Just dont stress out dear. Your mental health is important. Take good care. All the best. Lots of love to you dear. Bless you.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Hello Krista. I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with weight. Thank you for sharing your story here. It must have given some motivation to the readers here. Good luck in your future. All the best. Take care!

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi. How are you? You struggled a lot. Weight really affects pregnancy. It makes it so much more difficult. I am glad you lost weight. It wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Thank you for sharing it with us. It helped a lot. Stay blessed.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 pm

hey there. How are you? Weight can have a major impact. Follow a good diet plan. Have a good routine. All will go well. Take care. Bless you.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 am

Hope you are fine. I feel very sad about your struggles... Thanks for letting us know about your experience. Please do not lose hope. .Keep struggling and keep up your hopes.. Hope you will get pregnant soon. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi. I hope you are having a good day. Thank you for sharing your experience. This is not good. I am sad to know about your pains. We should have a balanced diet. I am happy that now you have lost weight. We should be careful about our weight. Good luck to you. Take care.