difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Edwina

Re: difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 pm

I can not imagine your pain. I know how difficult getting slim can be. You need to start working out. Being healthy is always good. You need to lose some weight so that you become healthy. That way you can get pregnant too. I hope things work out for you.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Hey there honey. I hope everything is good on your side.I think you should take a balanced diet. Do not worry at all. After some time you should start exercising . For time being you have to take care of your baby too so don't work on it so hard. You should have good balanced diet. God bless you dear.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 pm

This is a common problem nowadays. You must not stop eating. Eat but eat healthy. Have more fruits and vegetables. Workout a little and go for walking and jogging. Drink warm water. Drink green tea. All the best.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Thanks for sharing your story. Feel free to be here with us and ask for help anytime. You must take lots of care for yourself. Eat more and more healthy. Do yoga and walk daily. Atleast keep 1 hour for workout! All the best.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Hey. How are you? My friend had the same problem. Do see a good dietitian. Hope it helps. Take care. All the best. Have a good day.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:34 am

Hey there. How are you? I know this can be a problem. Just dont worry. Follow a good diet plan. All will go well. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day dear.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey there. How are you? I agree with you? I have also heard that over weight can cause many complications during pregnancy. Though women conceive, but with a lot of pain. So every woman should try to maintain their weight. Thank you for sharing this information.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Hey. Hope all is good. Being over weight can cause problems. You can see a good diet doctor. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day dear.

Zelka Gail

Post by Zelka Gail » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello friend. How are you? Hope all is good at your end. It can cause problems. You need to control it in time. Do see a good diet doctor. Take care. All the very best. God bless you dear.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Hope you are fine. Thanks for letting us know about your experience.You have gone through very difficult situation. Please do not lose hope. Keep struggling. Hope you will get pregnant soon. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself.