difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Ashley Leroy

Re: difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 am

Hello there hon. I am really sorry for our struggles and pain dear. I am sure you must have gone through a tough time. I know it is hard to fight these difficulties.You have to stay strong dear. Be positive and don't lose hope.Good luck with everything. God bless you. Have a lovely day ahead.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:38 am

Hey dear. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. I am so sorry for this dear. I can feel your pain. Do not worry. Everything will be good. Consult with a nutritionist and take balanced diet. You should exercise on daily basis. May God bless you, honey. Take care of yourself. Goodbye.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello Honey. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Try to workout daily. It helps a lot. You should be optimistic. I hope you have a baby soon. Stay blessed.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Yes, it can be difficult. You must start the pregnancy at a healthy weight. You have to put on pregnancy weight. Therefore, it is better to start at a normal weight. Take care.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Hey. Hope you are doing well. You need to take care of it. Just reduce fattening and oily things. Take on your calorie count. Take good care dear. All the best. Have a good day.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey, Krista. How are you?. I hope you are fine. I am so sad on hearing about your pain. Yes, weight matter a lot.It really causes problems during pregnancy.I also suggest all of you take care of your weight.God bless you. It is very painful, especially for women. As women are not able to bear that pain. That pain is tearful. I thank you for sharing your story

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:03 am

Hello Krista. How are you? Losing 20 kg is not an easy job. You are the symbol for other how you deal with the difficult times. But at the same time, I am really happy to read that you gave all of us a good advice. This shows your positivity. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Hey, I am good. Well, I am sad reading your post honey. I am glad that you are trying so hard. You shall keep on trying dear. My prayers are with you dear. All the best to you! Have a good day buddy.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Indeed obesity is painful. Its important to look after ones weight. Youre so right dear. Im glad you shed those extra kilos. So happy for you. Thanks for the advice. Take care hon. Eat healthy and stay hydrated.

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey dear. How are you? At breakfast, go ahead and drink orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda. I hope you lose just in time. Take care. All the best.