difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Krista

difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Post by Krista » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 pm

I was extremely overweight when i got married. Everyone kept telling me that i won't be able to conceive but i did. I thought everything is fine now. I realized how bad it was until i had to face a lot of difficulty in my pregnancy. I was unable to sit properly. I had constant pain in my back. I was always tired. I was hardly able to go to washroom at my own. After that i lost 20 kg of weight. I would advise you all to take care of your weight.

Lucy123

Re: difficulty in my pregnancy due to weight

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Oh dear, I feel sorry for you, It's really heart touching moment for you. Why don't you consult any doctor? You should eat healthy foods and fruits. You will be fine for sure.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 am

Hello there! I hope you are doing great! Thanks for sharing your story with us! I know so many people suffer from obesity. There were posts about how women can’t conceive because of obesity. I am so sorry to hear that you had to experience such things. Difficult pregnancy is never easy! I can imagine the pain and agony that came with it. I can only imagine how tough it must been for you to go do things on your own. I am glad you were able to overcome the challenges, and lose weight. I have to say it really is encouraging for other ladies here. How did you lose 20 kgs? AS we know, it is so difficult to lose weight, actually. I think a lot of women would appreciate your tips. I wish you the best of lucK! Sending some baby dust your way! Stay blessed! Once again thanks for sharing your story with us.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:35 pm

You are very right friend. Weight gain is a major problem. You were lucky enough to conceive a baby but not everyone is. Weight gain is a hurdle to become pregnant. And if you are lucky to become pregnant , there are many issues which arise. Like constant backache . And not easy to sit and stand without help. Also to bent is not easy. Shortness of breath. And one thing very common now is gestation diabetes . Usually overweight woman fave this issue and then has to go many tests .and so many precautions and in the end they are not considered good enough to deliver normally. And are recommended c section. So it's better to lose weight before getting pregnant. When you think you want a baby you should be in good health.

kmora

Post by kmora » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:34 am

Hello krista how are you? I think that your story is one of reflex, because you face a lot of problems conceiving and during your pregnancy due to your weight and you knew in that moment that for your health it was crucial to lose some weight and took the determination to do it, so that is really admirable to see and you are a true example to other women who are in the same situation or that are trying to conceive but due to their overweight it is impossible. I think that overweigh should be taken as a real illness because it affects every aspect of our lives such as our heart and our walk, even our respiratory system, so it is really dangerous, actually in the USA the obesity is increasing at a worrisome level because the consume of fast food in all the people of all ages is really too much, and that is making people have more illness due to overweight such as heart attacks and knee problems. I hope to create awareness about this problem and that people can see that a healthy life stile is clue to a long life.

kelly

Post by kelly » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Obviously, weight should be taken care of. Over weight leads to many diseases. It is really harmful. You need to have a balanced diet. In fact, every one should have a balanced diet to avoid malnutrition. We should do exercises specially in the morning. We should make a habit of drinking green tea.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Oh dear, I feel sorry for you, It's really heart touching moment for you. Why don't you consult any doctor? You should eat healthy foods and fruits. You will be fine for sure.

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 am

Hey, feeling positive after reading your post.You have done a great job indeed.Very encouraging story.How you did all this?I am glad you were able to overcome the challenges and lose weight. I have to say it really is encouraging for other ladies here. How did you lose 20 kgs? Kindly share your weight loss story also.it will helps us a lot.Take care.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello Krista! Hope you are fine. Firstly I appreciate so much when people like you come out and share their experiences. These are very helpful. Also about your story, yes you are absolutely correct. This is what I keep telling my friends and family too that being overweight is very dangerous. It affects us in ways we have never imagined. Kindly keep sharing your experiences like this. Much love!

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Obviously, weight should be taken care of. Over weight leads to many diseases. It is really harmful. You need to have a balanced diet. In fact, every one should have a balanced diet to avoid malnutrition. We should do exercises specially in the morning. We should make a habit of drinking green tea.