She doesn't loose weight

Bethany Hadley

Re: She doesn't loose weight

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello there sweetie. How are you? I hope everything is going smooth. I am really sorry about your sister in law. she is so blessed to have you . I think she should get herself checked. She must visit a doctor . Tel her that if she wants a baby then she should reduce weight. prayers for your sister in law dear. God bless you both

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Why is she behaving like this? What's her problem lady? Is she all right? I mean she must loose weight as soon as possible. Well, it's quite strange that a woman is not even trying to lose weight. I mean she should think about her husband. Take care! Always stay happy dear.

Braylon

Post by Braylon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 am

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I think that it is her decision to make. If she doesn't feel that way then you can not do anything. Your brother can talk to his wife but I think you have no right to interfere. It is their personal life. All the very best.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 am

Hey krista. How are you? How is your life going? I am Salina. You and her doctor both are right. She need to loose weight. Otherwise she will be in trouble. And she won't be able to help herself.