She doesn't loose weight

Krista

She doesn't loose weight

Post by Krista » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello everyone! My sister in law is unable to conceive. It is been 8 years to her marriage but she doesn't have any child. She is extremely over weight. We keep telling her to loose some weight. Recently, her doctor has said the same but she doesn't listen. My brother loves children. I don't know how to help him. Please tell me how to convince my sister in law to loose weight?

Lucy123

Re: She doesn't loose weight

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Listen if she is not willing to lose weight herself then no one can help her. It depends upon her. Otherwise, advise your brother to adopt a child.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:41 am

Hello, Krista! I hope you are doing great! So sorry about your sister-in law. I 8 years of TTC is never easy. I have been TTC for 3 years myself. And, I know how hard it is still. I appreciate how willing you are to help your sister in law. It is good to see that you are egging her on to lose some weight. I have no idea why she is so stubborn. When others are willing to help, you should at least make an effort to listen to them. You should talk to her seriously about all of this. If not, you can take her to a doctor who will explain the problem to her directly. I think most people tend to take a professional’s words seriously. Does she actually know that her obesity is causing her the problem? If not, it might be a little tough for you guys to explain everything to her. Anyways, I wish you good luck with all of this. I will be doing more research and getting back to you!

Amanda

Post by Amanda » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:10 pm

It's so good to see your concern for your sister in law. I am glad to see people like these still exist. I have always seen women holding grudges and jealousy for their in laws. You are doing a very good job. I suggest that you should first talk to her about the hazards she will have to bear due to being over-weight. Next tell her to join a gym, join yourself with her too. Accompany her in everything. Take her to grocery along with you. Show her that you care for her. I am sure she will to listen to you more than others.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 pm

I have been TTC for 3 years myself. And, I know how hard it is still. I appreciate how willing you are to help your sister in law. It is good to see that you are egging her on to lose some weight. I have no idea why she is so stubborn. When others are willing to help, you should at least make an effort to listen to them. You should talk to her seriously about all of this. If not, you can take her to a doctor who will explain the problem to her directly. I think most people tend to take a professional’s words seriously.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 am

It's so nice of you to think about your sister in law and care for her.Actually weight loss is not an easy task. Maybe you share some stories with her of the people who have a lot of weight and cannot conceive baby . These stories might influence her and she will try losing weight .Also show her some good articles on it which is relevant to overweight maybe you can scare her a little bit with overweight problems and what kind of diseases they might face in future.
Last edited by Shane P. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi.How are you?It's so good to see your concern for your sister in law. I am glad to see people like these still exist. You are doing a very good job. I suggest that you should first talk to her about the hazards she will have to bear due to being over-weight. Next tell her to join a gym, join yourself with her too.Stay blessed!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 am

Hello honey. Howz your sister in law now? Have you convinced her to reduce weight now?I think she must have to lose her weight if she really wants to conceive.It seems to be good that you care for her.ask her husband to convince her to lose weight.Have a good day dear.Take care.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello Krista! Hope you are well. Extremely sorry to learn about your sister in law. It is so distressing to see how so many people are affected by this problem. I do realize that you are saying this out of love and care but you can do nothing to convince her. She will realize it herself when the time comes. This is what I feel. Much love!

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi.How are you?It's so good to see your concern for your sister in law. I am glad to see people like these still exist. You are doing a very good job. I suggest that you should first talk to her about the hazards she will have to bear due to being over-weight. Next tell her to join a gym, join yourself with her too.Stay blessed!