BODY PROBLEMS

alistina

Re: BODY PROBLEMS

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Yes dear. Weight can be the reason. I think your friends are right. Well, you shall try to loose immediately. Have a balanced diet. Don't eat too much junk food. Try to drink green tea. I hope you'll try all this. Take care! Best wishes.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Take a deep breathe. You must not feel or speak this about yourself! You must have faith in yourself! Start from today. Eat healthy and avoid junk. Dont take sugary items and walk daily. This will help you alot.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Hello to you dear . Hope you are doing well. Hey sweetie don't worry.Weight loss is surely a big issue these days .Specially for pregnant woman. But you can also maintain your weight by eating simply a balanced diet. Please don''t starve , It will just ruin you. Do exercise or maybe you can do fast dance, it is a total workout believe me. Take a lot good care .

evah

Post by evah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 am

Please do not be worried too much. All will be fine soon. You should use a diet plan to lose your weight. Try hard to keep yourself fit. Stay blessed always. Take a great care of yourself, dear. Best of luck.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Hey yeah, being overweight is full of worries. We can't do anything properly. We face lot of difficulties in doing house chores. Sometimes, people make fun of fat ones. We should understand that being fat is not a crime. We all are equal, fat or slim, white or black, that doesn't matters. So, nice thing discussed. Stay happy and healthy too.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi Moonson. Good to see you. Hope you are doing well. Yes, weight can be an issue. Eat a high-protein breakfast. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body. Drink water a half hour before meals. I hope this helps you. Take care.