BODY PROBLEMS

Katey wingle

Re: BODY PROBLEMS

Post by Katey wingle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:40 am

The most important thing is to be confident. We must never be disappointed by our ownselves. We must be satisfied with ourself and be confident on who we are. Otherwise this will give others a chance to demotivate us. Its important to be who you are! Faking out for others is cheating ourselves! Start working out once you yourself are happy.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Hey there. How are things at your side. Hope all is good. You should never lose hope. Have patience. Life always rewards. Take care. Bless you dear. Lots of love.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Yeah, there are many body problems of being overweight. We face a lot of difficulties in conceiving. Especially women must control their weight. They should maintain it from the beginning. It will benefit is only. I hope this is clear to all. Take care lady! Have a blessed life!

Emma cole

Post by Emma cole » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am doing good as well. I totally agree with what you have said. Good things take time. I am glad you share this with us. Trusted us. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your problem. Weight might have a role in the problems you are described. Work out and eat healthy diet only. You have got this try losing some weight. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi Moonsoon. Start exercising. Only that will help. If you do not exercise, only dieting will not help. Exercise is the only effective way to reduce weight. Try it. Good luck.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey there buddy. How are you? Hope all is good. You need to focus. Dont lose your patience. Everything takes time. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing day dear.

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey there. Hope all is fine. eating water-rich foods such as zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers during meals reduces your overall calorie consumption. Other water-rich foods include soups and salads. Take care dear. Have a good day.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:07 pm

How are you?. Hope you are doing well. Good to see you here on the forum. I am sorry to know about your struggles. You should consult with a nutritionist dear. Make exercise and swimming your daily routine. Eat a balanced diet. Take a great care of yourself, dear. May you lose your weight soon. Best wishes.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 pm

Hey friend. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. I am sorry to hear the struggles. Just hope all gets better. Take care. Have a good day. Bless you dear.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:16 am

Hey dear. How are you? How is life? I hope all is good at your end. I am sorry to hear what you have been through. Just dont lose hope. Have faith in life dear. Take care. Bless you.