BODY PROBLEMS

elisha

Re: BODY PROBLEMS

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey Moonson. I am doing good. How about you? I will pray that you conceive soon. You also have to put in effort. You need to exercise daily and harder. I love you to the moon and back. Stay blessed and happy.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. I have not knows about it. i have not know about it yet. Its good to see you that you shared your problem here. Take Care. God Bless you.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:09 am

Hey there dear. This is a very common now a days. Our diet is just so fattening. You need to cut down on all fat inducing things. Hope all goes good. Take care. Wish you luck. Bless you.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:36 pm

Hope you are fine. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for raising your voice through this post. I am so sorry dear. You do not have to be worried dear. You will be alright. Just revise your diet plan. Have a lovely time. Keep sharing here on the forum.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Hey Love. Do not say that. You do not have to be ashamed of yourself. Also, never hate yourself. It is bad for you. You are perfectly fine. Do not let anybody say otherwise. You need to accept yourself.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello to you sweet girl. Good evening to you and your family. Hope you are doing better now.There are many ways to control our weight.Don't over stress yourself because of it . You should visit a nutritionist or a doctor .I am sure he will guide you. Good luck with everything and keep smiling. God bless you .

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Hey there. I hope that you are fine.Please don't do this to yourself. Why are you hating your body. You can't disown it. Work on the solution rather than cursing your body. This attitude will depress you further First of all, I welcome you to the forum on your first post. Keep posting more. I am sorry to know about your situation. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You should not lose hope.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 pm

Try Pilates. It helps to lose weight quickly. Moreover it focuses on muscle toning. This way you can increase your strength. Then you can burn more calories. Try to take help from a trainer. I have heard that it increases flexibility as well.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Try Pilates. It helps to lose weight quickly. Moreover it focuses on muscle toning. This way you can increase your strength. Then you can burn more calories. Try to take help from a trainer. I have heard that it increases flexibility as well.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:25 am

Hello dear. How are you? I am sorry to know about your situation. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You should not lose hope. I am sure there is a way out there for you. Consult a good nutritionist. It will definitely help her in reducing her weight. Take care. God Bless you.