BODY PROBLEMS

Zenario Gail

Re: BODY PROBLEMS

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Hope all is good. Dont worry dear. Life has its way to work through. All will go good. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day. All the best love.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello dear. I am sorry to know about your situation. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You should not lose hope. I am sure there is a way out there for you. Consult a good nutritionist. Have a blessed life. All the best dear.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is well. Dont feel low. Things will get better. Workout daily. Maintain a balanced diet. Things will work out. Take care. Bless you.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Hi. How are you? This is so sad. You must not lower your self esteem. It will hurt you a lot. Weight loss is not easy. We need to be very patient and dedicated. Love yourself. Support yourself. It will happen. Exercise daily. This one habit will change your life.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello! I hope you are doing great. I am sorry for what you are going through. You should take care of your health. You should not be worried. You can have a balanced diet plan. You should keep on trying. You can go for walk. I hope you lose weight soon. Good luck to you.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Oh so sad to hear about your problem. I know its so hard time for one when he realizes that he can't conceive. Dear, be brave and patient. You have to reduce your weight. Gyming is not a proper way. The best way is to reduce your caloric intake. The walk is also important. Take care.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:04 am

Hello there dear. Good to see you here. Don't be sad for your weight dear. There are many ways to control our weight.Don't over stress yourself because of it . You should visit a nutritionist .I am sure he will guide you whats best for you. Good luck with everything and keep smiling.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:35 am

Hi there Moonson, how are you doing? Hope things are well at your end. Don't feel sad about your weight. Don't stress yourself because of it. Just make up your mind and start to lose weight. See a nutritionist,he will guide you better. It isn't that difficult. Stay determined. All the best. Take care.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Do not hate your body. Stay calm. You will loose weight. Just start dieting and exercising. These two help a lot. You have to stay motivated. Do not lose hope. You will achieve your goal if you stay determined.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi moonson. Hope youre well. Dont say that please. You should love yourself no matter. Just look after your health. Exercise well and have a balanced diet. Dont stress so much. Have a good day!