BODY PROBLEMS

Moonson

BODY PROBLEMS

Post by Moonson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi guys, its my first time in here. I am overweight and always ashamed of myself. I have tried severally to lose weight but it doesn't work. I don't have a child yet. I have been married long enough. Some friends of mine tell me that my weight is the reason. I have also had various miscarriages. Are my friends telling me the truth. I am afraid that if this goes on i will never have a child. Years are going by and i don't have any more time to waste. I want a child but don't know how to do it, I have tried various means. I have been hitting the gym and nothing is forthcoming. I have also changed my diet and don't drink anymore. I have also gone to hospitals trying to find a solution. Does anyone know how to deal with weight. My body is one of the things that i hate about myself. Actually these days i am not even comfortable in my own skin. Someone please help.

MichaCat

Re: BODY PROBLEMS

Post by MichaCat » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello! It is so nice to meet you before anything. I understand how you feel, although i am not overweight. I think i have slight body dysmorphia. I have moments when i just feel disgusted by my own body, even though realistically it is a good body.

Sad to hear about your struggle to get pregnant. The weight issue could be behind your inability to conceive or keep a healthy pregnancy. But if that is the case only thing you can do is find a professional. Dieting on your own is not enough. You need a nutricionist who will prescribe you medicine and give you the food table you should eat.

Fighting the weight off is a hard thing. But be assured that you can do it. Unless you have some ''growth'' problem with your growth glands, belive me you can shake off the extra paunds. Be dedicated and work on it with professionals. Hope you achive what you wish.

liza

Post by liza » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:56 pm

hi, guys, I'm new here. it is good to see you are sharing your problems on a public forum, I am also suffering from weight issue which is so embarrassing plus due to this, I have pregnancy issues. I have tried hard to lose weight but this is too stubborn. sometimes I really feel devasted while thinking what if ill never have a baby.

Mrsboston

Post by Mrsboston » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Ladies weight matters but if your cycle is regular then you should not worry much. I know fat people who have children. Secondly, anxiety doesn't help in shedding extra pounds. So, first of all, see your dietician who will help you in having a healthy diet. Rigorous diets can cause damage to your health too which will hinder in pregnancy. Do exercises and be patient because it takes lots of efforts to lose weight. Please don't just assume horrible situations go and see your gynecologist.

Suzzana

Post by Suzzana » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 am

Hi Moonson, I am sorry for what you are going through. I understand how peculiar our bodies can be to us. What I advise You is to first accept yourself. You cannot be walking towards something that you are not even comfortable with. Change the negative attitude. Be comfortable in your skin. Be proud of you babe. If you are not happy with yourself what do you expect of mothers. I have cases of women fighting overweight. It has not been a good thing to them. It is a long struggle which needs a lot of dedication. When you start this journey you should be aware of that. Telling us that you have had miscarriages means that you are fertile. I really don't think if overweight can cause the miscarriage. It has something to do with your uterine walls. You should confirm that everything is working out just right. Maybe you might be having some infertility issues and you do not know. And you have being spending all the time blaming it on the weight. First go and see a fertility doctor. If nothing is then wrong, you can look for a way forward. Maybe working on your body weight. This journey requires a lot of dedication and hard work. I believe you will be successful.

LindaGrey

Post by LindaGrey » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:43 pm

I must say it is really helpful post! Weight loss has become serious problem. Especially after giving child birth. Shedding pregnancy weight seems so difficult to most of us. And one thing I want to add here. Those who starve whole day and think they could get in shape this way. Honey, you are destroying yourself only. If you think dieting means to starve only. Then you must think again! The healthy way to get in shape through dieting is to eat balanced diet.

Julias

Post by Julias » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Honey be comfortable. Be positive to your own self.

Bundle

Post by Bundle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:57 pm

All the best! Be honest and positive.

jane

Post by jane » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Be patient dear. Everything's going to be all right. Have a healthy diet.

Lousys

Post by Lousys » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Be positive and comfortable.