WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

Ella

Re: WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

Post by Ella » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 am

Hi dear. I am Ella. How are you? Thank you for sharing this post. People need it a lot now a days. You can add morning walks to this. And also jogging

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Hey dear. I hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this with us. You have shared such useful tips. I hope your post will be a benefit for many of us. Stay blessed always. Keep sharing here on the forum. My prayers are with you.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Hey Willma. How is your doing? I hope things are good at your end. I am much obliged to you for sharing this with us. It is such great information. Can not thank you enough. I needed this.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Thank you o much for these tips. They are really useful. A few of them are new to me. I learned today. I hope to see you around. Have a great day.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:22 pm

Hey there. Hope this finds you in good health. Thank you for such a good post. I hope we all benefit. Take care. Bless you dear. Have blessed day.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:29 pm

hey dear, how are you?Weight is a big problem nowadays.I am very glad that you share this.This would definitely help many people.I also try to share this.Thanks for this.Have a blessed life.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:15 am

Hi! How are you doing? I hope well. Dear, I suggest you some tips wor losing weight. Before every meal drinks a glass of water. It helps in eating less. Also, there should always be a bowl of salad with you that you must complete. You must eat fruits and include fresh fruit juices in your diet. Good luck.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey there all. How are you? Hope all is good. Make it your mission to eat three meals and two snacks every day, and don't wait longer than three to four hours without eating. Set a "snack alarm" on your phone if needed. Small meal actually help. They helped me alot. Take care. All the best.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Hey dear, how are you doing? Hope you are well. I am happy that I have so caring friends here. Well, we all are glad that you shared this with us. It has benefited us a lot. Take care lady! Keep on sharing such tips with us. God bless you!

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Hey dear. How are you? The more you eat in the morning, the less you’ll eat in the evening. And you have more opportunities to burn off those early-day calories than you do to burn off dinner calories. Take care. Bless you. Lots of love.