WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

Lenora

Re: WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi. How are you? I hope you are having a good day. These tips are really useful. Thanks for sharing the tips. That's quite valuable to lose weight. I hope everyone will go through this post. Please keep on sharing such great knowledge. Take care. Stay blessed.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Hey, will. Thanks for your precious tips. Hope it will work for someone. Well, my suggestion to all is to control your diet. A proper diet control is the best way. Don't eat fatty and very high caloric food. Walk as much as you can. Also, exercise regularly. This is the best tip I think so.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am

Hey there Willma. Good evening to you dear. Thank you so much for sharing all this info with us. I will follow this diet plan. Always take care of yourself. My good wishes are with you. See you soon again. Keep sharing such posts. God bless you dear.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi Willma. How are you doing? I hope things are well at your end. Much obliged to you for this post. It has some great information. It will be very useful. People will send prayers your way. You are a good person.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:39 am

Hi Willma. Hope youre well. Thank you for sharing the list. Yes water is essential for weight loss. Also there's a diet solely dedicated to protein. It has helped people control their weight too. Hope your list helps the struggling. Best of luck to them!

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Hello Willma, your tips are really amazing. I am surely going to try. I am not really overweight but I don't have an ideal weight even. My husband wants me to loose weight. I was looking for some tips already. Let's see how could I manage. Thanks for sharing this post. It was much needed. Pray I could do it. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Oh dear. Thanks for mentioning all this. We really needed some help here. Being over weight is common. We shall try to be fit. This makes us look smart. At least, we'll stay healthy. Take care! Enjoy!

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 am

Dear Willma. How are you? Thanks for sharing such a nice post. I think everyone should know the healthy and balance diet. I also try to be fit every time. Obesity is very harmful for health. Have a nice day. God bless you.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:46 pm

God bless you for this. You have shared such useful posts. This is going to help to many people out there. Thanks for helping us out. This will help me so much. I will easily loose weight by this. Take care.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Hey there dear Willma. Good day to you sweetie. Hope you are having a good day. . I am sure you are because you have shared some amazing information with us.It has surely increased our knowledge . Thank you honey for your efforts . I really appreciate it. Take care dear. Good luck with everything .