fat or silly?

aini

Re: fat or silly?

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:25 am

Oh dear. So sad to hear that you failed in 2 consecutive IVF. I am sorry. Dear, please control your weight. It's the only thing that is in your hand. So try to overcome it first. And have you started your 3rd IVF? Share with us. Good luck, honey. Don't worry.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:06 am

Hey there girl. Hope you are doing great.There is nothing silly in it. Being over weight does not means that having unhealthy babies. People who are overweight also have healthy babies just like other normal babies. I hope people people understand. Good luck with everything. God bless you.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi there girl, welcome on board. How are you doing? Hope this finds you in good health. I really like your name. Being overweight is no body shame. But being overweight is not good for health. So please control your weight. Maybe you will be able to conceive naturally then. Take care.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi dear. Don't trouble yourself. Being happy with yourself is not wrong. Why change when you don't want to? Look you only have one life. Stop pleasing others. Do as your heart says.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:54 am

Hello? Hope you will be fine. Honestly, I have no experience about it but I advise you to stay positive and strong. Never lose hope and believe in your self and keep trying. All will be fine soon. Thanks. God bless you.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

You are neither fay, nor silly. Do not say this way. You should be always proud of yourself. It is okay to be a little overweight. Life does not end there. There is much more to life than our appearances. Hope you understand.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Hello dear, How are you?Very interesting post.Don't be upset.Try to work out and try to reduce your weight.Do exercises.Everything will be fine.Good luck.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey, how are you? Dont be so stressed up! You must not pressurise your mind! This is not the black hole! Come out and be happy. Take care of your weight. Be positive and be you!

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey buddy, how are you? So, how far have you gone? Well, you should remember one thing. Nothing is impossible darling. What you need to do is be positive. Be hopeful honey, don't let yourself down just because of your weight. It's not such a big deal. Take care of yourself honey.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello Iria, please don't compare your case to any body else. If your doctor is concerned about your weight, then I don't think there should be anything else you should be concerned about. Every body's are different. Go for a proper diet of you really want to loose. Have a great day. Take care.