I am really suffering

Brenda Hoxton

I am really suffering

Post by Brenda Hoxton » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am

Hello all.I just want to share my story with you cause I am really stressed out.You see I suffer from endometriosis,like my mom used to suffer from.I didn't have my period for two months and after I finally was having my period back there was that awful day..I suddenly had this excruciating cramp and went to the restroom to check it out. A piece of flesh literally came out of me and I was terrified.I went to the doctor and they told me it was normal! I found it hard to believe it because I haven't seen something like this before. Just clots which, according to my doctor, was normal. Well, after a week I went to the doctor they told me that I had a uterine septum.Brand new information that none of my previous doctors has ever informed me about.I also assume that the doctor should have known that since my first ultrasound which was one of the first times I visited him. They gave me the kind of meds that stop estrogen production to help me deal with the pain that has to do with endometriosis. As for the uterine septum, they said that they won't do surgery on me to correct it just because there needs to be a great reason to remove it. I have to say that now I am at a high risk for breaching and miscarriages because of this and the endometriosis.I am planning to visit another doctor next week cause I want a second opinion considering the surgery.I really wish no one of you to live the same experience as mine.Please take care of yourself.

Mrsboston

Re: I am really suffering

Post by Mrsboston » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Brenda, I must say you are really sweet to care about us. You have created an awareness. We, women hardly notice periods cramps, considering it part of a cycle. Whats the progress now?

Suzzana

Post by Suzzana » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Brenda, I am sorry what you are going through. We women sometimes pass through a lot to make end meets. About the endometriosis I hope you will find a solution for it. Concerning the spectrum, I am also amused. I have never heard of that. What amazes me is why the doctor cannot operate on you. Did they give you reasons? How long then will you stay that way. Does it cause any pain or discomfort? I really pity what you are going through. I wish I was around to encourage you. I understand right now you ate in your lowest moments. All I can tell is to be strong. You can research more on the illness. Likewise you can go and see a different doctor. Sometimes I tend ti think doctors advises differ. You should check on a clinic that has been long in the field. Or one with high success rate on dealing with fertility issues. I believe in your search you will be successful. Sometimes things seem so hard. All you have to do is not lose the optimism. Concentrate on finding the solution. Kindly do your research well and reach us back. We will be glad to know how far you have reached.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello, Brenda. I am sorry to hear that you are going through endometriosis. I have a friend who went through endometriosis. So, I really can sympathize with you on this one. She went through laparoscopic. So, you can also look into laparoscopic as a solution. Consult with your doctor on this one. I know any kind of surgery sounds daunting, and something you want to avoid. However, as you might know pressing health issues call for pressing solutions. The procedure, laparoscopic, is usually non-invasive. So, I really think that is something you should consider. Also, as others have mentioned here, don’t lose hope and optimism. I am a big believer in the power of attraction. SO, just ensure that you are optimist and start to build your can-do-it-all attitude. So, I wish you good luck with your attempts. Don’t forge to keep us posted. We are always going to be here for you.

Stephanie Johns

Post by Stephanie Johns » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 pm

My mother had endometriosis and she dealt with it just fine. As per your condition you also have a septum, you should definitely go for a second opinion.

Lucy123

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm

You don't need to be panic. Consult a good doctor nearby.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:32 am

Hello, Brenda. I hope you are doing great? So sorry to hear that you are going thru endometriosis.
Thanks for sharing your excruciating story with us. There are so many woman who will find yours story useful. As for your case, you might try lapocraspcy. I have had a friend, Sasha, who went through lapocraspcy to remove endometriosis. She is happy now. She has delivered her baby just last week. So, I encourage you to consider lapocraspcy cause it is effective. What kind of meds were you prescribed? Has your pain stopped since you started taking them? I wish you good luck with your next appointment. I hope your clots will subside over time. You are doing the right thing by going to another doc. It is always good to get other doctors’ opinion. Most of all, I wish you mental well-being. Just ensure you stay positive through all of this.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:18 pm

hello dear, How are you? No need to be panic strong girl.Consult your doctor and take his/her advice.Go for the second option.Be positive.All the very best dear.Prayers for you.

lulia

Post by lulia » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Oh, you have suffered a lot darling. Have hope in yourself honey. It's your bad time now. Just be patient. May be god is testing you. Don't worry honey. Happiness will soon come to you. Just wait and watch. Good luck!

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:23 pm

I have a friend who went through endometriosis. So, I really can sympathize with you on this one. She went through laparoscopic. So, you can also look into laparoscopic as a solution. Consult with your doctor on this one. I know any kind of surgery sounds daunting, and something you want to avoid. However, as you might know pressing health issues call for pressing solutions. The procedure, laparoscopic, is usually non-invasive. So, I really think that is something you should consider. Also, as others have mentioned here, don’t lose hope and optimism. I am a big believer in the power of attraction. SO, just ensure that you are optimist and start to build your can-do-it-all attitude. So, I wish you good luck with your attempts. Don’t forge to keep us posted. We are always going to be here for you.