Why does endometriosis cause infertility?

Nina

Re: Why does endometriosis cause infertility?

Post by Nina » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi! honey, How do you do? I am good. Hope you are doing well. It is a very useful post. Thanks for sharing. I never hear about it. This post will give the way for new ladies. Stay happy and positive. God will help and bless you. Take care. Bye

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:26 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Well, I did not know about this. Although it does have a deep connection with infertility. Thank you for sharing the information. I am glad i came across this forum. Take care!

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:10 am

Hi there Lana, how are you doing? Hope this finds you in good health. You have got a really nice name dear. Thanks for the post. It is full of information. I hope people seek help from this. God bless you. Take care.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi Lana. How are you doing? This was such an informational post. I must admit I was not aware of half of the things you've mentioned. You are definitely right in pointing out the misconception that endometriosis always causes infertility. Women suffering from this do suffer a lot of pain. But advanced technology has lead to many treatments.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi. How are you? You are a positive soul. many people are unaware of its causes. by sharing this, you have helped a lot. now by getting information about this, we are enlightened. I am so glad you shared this. keep posting. lots of love.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:34 am

Hello sweetie. Hope everything is going good. Endometriosis occurs when bits of the tissue that lines the uterus (endometrium) grow on other pelvic organs, such as the ovaries or fallopian tubes. Outside the uterus, endometrial tissue thickens and bleeds, just as the normal endometrium does during the menstrual cycle.Good luck with everything.God bless you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:38 pm

hello dear, how are you?This is very informative.I really like this thread.It is a really very bad condition.Such post is really helpful for visitors.Thanks for this.Stay blessed.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Hi to you my friend. Hope you are doing good. You are absolutely right dear. Thanks for sharing such great knowledge. You are a very helpful lady. I hope many women are gaining benefit from this. Well, all your posts are very knowledgeable. I would share this with others as well. Take care! God bless you .

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:29 am

Hi there. You have posted really good info. From your post, it seems endometriosis has different stages. The chances of conception are different with each level. Am I right? Please do share some latest therapeutic strategies for it. Can it be cured only surgically? Are there any medicines for it?