Searching advice on surrogacy

Lee28Levy

Searching advice on surrogacy

Post by Lee28Levy » Tue May 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Hi there!

My husband and I are TTC for 5 years we did 5 IVFs but no result. :( :( At last, I was diagnosed with endo which can be treated but I'm so disappointed, I left the thought of IVF. Now I want to go for surrogacy because I really want a child. Anyone have experienced surrogacy share your story to help me. I'll really be thankful to you for this.

oceanazure

Re: Searching advice on surrogacy

Post by oceanazure » Tue May 26, 2020 7:55 pm

Hi, congrats! Many thanks for sharing your wonderful story. Those stories help us to stay optimistic.
Keeping the faith is crucial while fighting with infertility. A few days back I've had my last IVF that was covered by insurance.
For now on I need to pay for further rounds all by myself. So reproductive tourism came in handy, cause it's much more affordable. I'm from Poland so Eastern Europe seems more accessible. I hope it'll work out well for us. Fingers crossed.

AidanCoffey

Post by AidanCoffey » Tue May 26, 2020 8:04 pm

I’ve heard really a lot of beautiful stories from people that went abroad. Study websites. There are a lot of different programs there at different prices. I’m sure that you will find the one that fits you the most. And please, don’t forget to inform us about your journey. One more advantage is that you can call them directly and they will answer all your questions. I will also go for the egg donations abroad

oceanazure

Post by oceanazure » Tue May 26, 2020 8:05 pm

It seems to me we're in the same boat! I've had 2 rounds of IVF with no success. Also, I've had 3 MCs. Moreover, I probably have had two chemical pregnancies... I've got a faint line on HPT, then AF started within 2-3 days... Anyway, I have the same problem which is the uterine lining. Mine was around 10-12mm, but that's still is on the lower side. Recently I switched clinics. And my new doctor told me that the reason for my failed rounds and miscarriages is probably irregularities in the structure of uterine lining. I had BFP 5 times. Two of them after regular ttc. I'm getting ready for another round. And it will be the last one. If it fails, I will look into surrogacy. Fingers crossed!

Lee28Levy

Post by Lee28Levy » Tue May 26, 2020 8:06 pm

oceanazure wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:05 pm
It seems to me we're in the same boat! I've had 2 rounds of IVF with no success. Also, I've had 3 MCs. Moreover, I probably have had two chemical pregnancies... I've got a faint line on HPT, then AF started within 2-3 days... Anyway, I have the same problem which is the uterine lining. Mine was around 10-12mm, but that's still is on the lower side. Recently I switched clinics. And my new doctor told me that the reason for my failed rounds and miscarriages is probably irregularities in the structure of uterine lining. I had BFP 5 times. Two of them after regular ttc. I'm getting ready for another round. And it will be the last one. If it fails, I will look into surrogacy. Fingers crossed!
It feels very bad that you are facing the same problem as I. Hopefully, you will get this round successfully completed.
But to make sure, did you search for surrogacy ?? I have learned that surrogacy is a worthy process but requires lots of researches and knowledge. If you have any experience or ideas, share here so that it may be helpful to others.
Any opinion regarding donor eggs? Actually I'm confused sorry it's a lot of questions.

nightingale

Post by nightingale » Tue May 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Hello there! I looked through a lot of information about it and I think that one of the best variants for you is to go to Ukraine. I have got friends, who have already been there. They were satisfied. Legislation of this country tells us that only legal parents of the baby are his or her intended parents. There is no chance for a surrogate mother to keep the baby with her. I know what happens in other countries, so that is the most valuable advantage for me. I mean there are problems for ACTUAL parents to get their ACTUAL babies. It scares me. Another advantage is that many clinics don't require to pay the whole sum in one moment instead it's split into few payments. Another thing is that there are no age limits there. But that’s totally for you to decide. All I can do is to share my advice (what I’ve already done😊) and to wish you the best luck possible!