emotional impact

Carol Jenkins

Re: emotional impact

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hey Rosalie. An ectopic is hard. It is difficult to deal with the loss of the baby. It is further difficult if your life is endangered. The physical impact is enormous. The emotional is huge. I think keeping a diary can be healing. Writing your feelings is therapeutic. Best day.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Hello Rosalie. I am fine. How are you? I wish you had an amazing weekend. Thank you for sharing this post. Welcome to our support system. Have a nice day. May God bless us all. Take care. Goodluck!

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:01 am

Difficult pregnancies are certainly painful. It can be devastating for the mother. Therapy for the moms is essential. Im glad you shared this. This is important info. Keep us posted. Have a good day.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Loss can often beget feelings of loss. Many women who lose their babies become suddenly afraid of losing everything else, be it their sanity, other relationships important to them, their faith in the world, or any hope for the future. Many, many women who go through this loss feel a deep need to grab onto other things in their life for fear of losing those, too. If this is happening to you, let those close to you know. Relationships with spouse/partner, family, and friends will be impacted by your loss. It is important to be aware of the tendency to isolate during this time. Receiving appropriate support will be imperative in your healing and there may be work to do in relearning your relationships given this new reality. If you are unable to get the support that you need from loved ones, reach out to a therapist who can help. While you desperately want your spouse/partner to understand what you are going through, he/she may not. People grieve differently. Often, losing a baby is a very different experience for a mother than it is for her partner, as she was the one who felt the development of this baby and feels, still, the physical loss as her body adjusts to no longer being pregnant. Give space for your own process as well as your partner’s.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. Your post helped many of us. It is helping to spread the awareness. Yes, I agree on this. It isn't easy in this type of pregnancy. We should take care of each other.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi. How are you? Ectopic pregnancy is very harmful. in it, embryo attaches to fallopian tube. many people are not aware of this. I am glad you shared it with us. Thank you for sharing it. Keep sharing. It helps a lot. stay blessed.

aini

Post by aini » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:47 pm

Oh yes, I agree. Ectopic pregnancy mainly results in tube removal. And its the worst thing you know. At that stage, couple is totally hopeless. They do not know how to react and how to bear this pain. May God shower his blessings on us. Take care honey. Have a good day.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Memories are always a part of mind. One cannot get rid of them. Whether they are painful or not, you will always have them with you. I know some memories are not worth being remembered. There is no way to erase them. You can fill your life with good memories. That way you can save yourself from the agony.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:01 pm

HI, Hope you are doing well. This post is amazing. You have explained the impact of pain. How it is created. And how does it works. And what I think is emotional pain. Like stress,anxiety can be reason of failures too.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:10 pm

It is a shock indeed. As I mentioned earlier that if a long-awaited pregnancy then a big shock. It's not easy to come out of that. You need support of family and friends. Also find a good doctor to remove the ectopic so that fallopian tubes are not hurt.