emotional impact

Amelia Kerr

Re: emotional impact

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. You have shared a good piece of information with us. I was not aware of it before reading this post. You are a good lady. Now I understood the effects of ectopic pregnancy. Thanks for sharing this with us. God bless you. Good luck.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Hey. I know how depressing and irritating it is. We all need to be strong and not loose hope. Trust in yourself. Fighting with such terrible times is our achievement. Keep on trying. Take care.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:01 am

Hello? Thanks for sharing this post. Its very fruitful information for me.Its new thing for me. I think ectopic pregnancy is very panic. Consult your doctors. Ask about him about the complete procedure and duration. Best of luck.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Hello to you Rosalie. Hope you are doing well. It is lovely to see you on this forum again. Thanks a bunch for sharing this information with us. I didn’t know much about it. Now i am aware of it. I would research on it a bit more. Please keep sharing more posts. I would be grateful to you for this. Take care and have a good day. Bless you dear.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. its very dangerous to grow your Ectopic pregnancy. Its really cause the disaster lose of your life. I wish that everyone could be safe themselves. take care. God bless you.

henrey pactus

Post by henrey pactus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Hello? How are you? Its very panic for mother. Most women go into depression during this. But we should need to give support to them. It's very important for them. Thanks for sharing this post. Have a good day.

Girl

Post by Girl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:45 pm

In ectopic pregnancy you lose a baby, part of your fertility, face your mortality (risk to your life) and are left with huge unanswered questions about the future. It is only natural that you will experience many emotions. Your initial feelings may range from shock and disbelief, emptiness, relief, anger, sadness, guilt, jealousy, anxiety or worry. You may also find that the ectopic pregnancy has affected your partner, your relationship, your hopes and plans for a family, and you may find yourself having to break the news to the extended family, friends and colleagues. Including what you can do to cope with your feelings and when to seek help from a professional. It is important to remember that there is no right or wrong way of feeling and that everyone is different depending on your individual circumstances. Every one is different. Who knows, you just might be suffering from a good case of inner stress about it all. My suggestion is to return to your doctor, question Him/her about all your concerns about becoming pregnant, the risks and ask why you haven't been able to conceive during the 2 months you have been trying.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:37 am

Hey dear. How are you doing? Thanks for sharing this info with us. Really appreciate your efforts I am happy to have you here again. Thanks a bunch for sharing this information with us. I didn’t know much about it. Now I am aware of it. I would research on it a bit more. Please keep sharing more posts. I would be grateful to you for this. Take care and have a good day. Bless you, dear.

Merry

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Thank you for sharing this dear. How are you doing dear? Well, you are such a great lady. Your post is a helpful one honey. A lady going through an ectopic pregnancy is indeed an unlucky person. It's very dangerous and harmful too. Take care of yourself buddy.

Nicola carry

Post by Nicola carry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Hy. It is really very fruitful information. I really very thankful to you. This is the great addition to my knowledge. All the best. Prayers are with you. Have a good day.