MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Kimberly Josh

Re: MY FRIENDS WORRIES.

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:30 am

Hello Monsoon. An ectopic is always removed. It does not survive. There is a threat to the mother. There is a risk of organ loss too. It is better to get it removed. Stay informed. Stay healthy. Take care.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey. How is she now? I am so sorry for her. Ectopic pregnancies are very dangerous. If she is feeling any pain, she should rush to the doctor. I hope she recovers.. Our prayers are with her. Keep supporting her.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:36 am

Hi. How are you? How is your friend? I am sad to hear about your friend's problems. She is suffering a lot. I can feel her pain. I think she should visit a doctor. The doctors will guide her better. Tell her not to be panic. She should stay positive and strong. I hope things will get better for her soon. My best wishes are with her.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:32 am

Hi. How are you? It is always so motivating when people come out to share their experience. It gives all of others hope. You seem like a very strong person. Don't worry everything will be fine. Keep sharing. Take care. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 am

Hey! Moonson, How do you do? Hope you are fine. I am fine. how sad is that? I am sorry about your friend. She is so brave. If she bears the pain. She should go for it. All will good. Stay with us. Thanks for sharing it. Best wishes

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Hey there Monsoon.I hope your friend already has a surgery scheduled. An ectopic needs to be removed. There is no other way. If the organ is damaged, they might remove it too. I hope your friend gets well soon. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Best wishes.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Hey There Love. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. I have no such idea about this terminology. No matter what you have not to lose hope in any case. May God bless us all. Have a nice day. Take care. Love from my side.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:05 am

Hi Moonson. Hope youre well. Im sorry for your friend. I hope she feels better. Indeed having an ectopic pregnancy is painful. And one finds oneself confused. Unable to make sense of the situation. My prayers for her.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. I am sorry for the struggle. It surely must be tough situation. Don't give up though. Giving up is never the option. Maybe go for the adoption. Have a great day!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Hi dear, hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your friend's situation. I wish I could help but I can't because I don't know about this. You are a good friend because you care for your friend! That's awesome. My prayers are with her. God bless you both. Take care.