Four top things you can do to reduce your risk of stillbirth

Lola

Re: Four top things you can do to reduce your risk of stillbirth

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 pm

HI Rosallie. Hope you are doing well. This is very informative. Everyone should forward this. As smoking is very dangerous.It is not good for anyone. Specially when it comes to pregnancy.Pregnancy is responsibility itself.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi Rosalie. Thank you for sharing this kind of information. People look for these things of things. You are such a nice person. Keep posting more. I love your posts. We need more people like you on this forum.

aini

Post by aini » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

Oh, that's good. Dear, I think the most important thing is diet and exercise. Also, if someone is a smoker, then he should quit. As smoking can cause stillbirth chances. Also, increase alcoholic use leads to this problem. So, one should consider it. Otherwise, the result may be worst. So avoid it. Take care

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Thanks dear. Usually when the baby's movement is lessen then doctors advice to sleep on your side. Also keep monitoring the baby's movement. Because after 30 +weeks the baby develops more and more. Thus less space in belly to move around. It can cause little bit problem for few cases.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Hi. How are you? I hope this finds you in good health. Thanks for sharing the information. You have raised some important points. A healthy diet will reduce the risk of stillbirth. I hope people will get benefit from this. Keep sharing more posts. Take care. Keep Smiling.