QUESTION...

Merry

QUESTION...

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:46 am

Hello guys, how are you all? Well, I am very happy to have you here. I just wanted you to answer my question. What shall I do to make my friend forget about the past. She's very depressed as she just had a misfortune. She lost her baby! She keep on crying when she is reminded of her miscarriage. Any one with the similar situation?

Welesly

Re: QUESTION...

Post by Welesly » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am

Hey, how are you? You are a concerned fellow. Please try distracting her. She must not think about her past again and again. Comfort her that all will be okay. I hope she gets okay. Depressing is not a good thing! Take care.

Fifi Smiley

Post by Fifi Smiley » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey Merry. How are you doing? I feel so sad for your friend. You should divert her attention from that incident. You should convince her to forget the past. Tell her that future will be more brighter. Don't leave her alone. Stay with her. Take care of your friend. Goodbye.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Oh dear. That is extremely a very sorrowful news. I am so sorry for her. Tell her to cheer up. She has to understand that she has to let go of the past and move on. She probably can't be weeping her whole life. Tell her to try for another baby. My prayers are with her.

Nikkita Mall

Post by Nikkita Mall » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Dear, I feel sorry for her. This is a very bad news. Your friend's loss is big! I don't even know how to comfort her. My Prayers are with her. May God give her another one soon. Have a good day. Take care.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:20 pm

How's your friend doing now? I'm sure she will forget about it soon. Try to distract her from this pain. Take her to your friend's place. Take her for shopping. Go for outdoor activities honey. Give her some space, I hope she'll get all right. Take care of yourself honey.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Hello? How are you? This is not easy for her but you should tell him that crying is not a solution to this problem. Motivate her to never be hopeless. Tell him to be positive all the time. Everything will be fine. Thanks for sharing problem of your friend. Good luck.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi, Merry. Every time I listen to someone losing their child. It kills me inside. It breaks me apart when I see someone losing there loved ones. Tell her how beautiful life is. Do not let her lose hope. There is light at the end of the tunnel. This too shall pass. Take care. Goodnight.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey, hope you're doing well. I'm really sorry to hear about your friends loss. Sometimes we have to accept the fact that not everything can be how we want it to be. I am sorry but it is how it is. Try to look for other options. Don't become fixated on one thing only and ruin the rest of your life.

Shayle

Post by Shayle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Hey there dear. Tell your friend to not lose hope. Just have faith in life. Life has its way of getting through. Support her be with her. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you.