Music!

Merry

Music!

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello dear friends, how are you doing? Well, please listen to me carefully guys. What do you guys do when you feel sad? Let me share my personal experience. I listen to sad music friends! It helps me a lot to forget my sadness and pain. You shall also try it friends!

Hazell

Re: Music!

Post by Hazell » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Nice topic honey. I love songs too. Songs help us to feel better. They take us to a new world. I usually read novels too. They make us feel good too. I am happy that we are same. Hope we become friends.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:14 am

Hope you are fine. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for raising your voice through this post. I usually go with my friends when I feel sad. Spending time with them makes me forget all my sadness. You should also do the same. Have a lovely time. Keep sharing here on the forum.

Nicola carry

Post by Nicola carry » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:50 am

Hello? How are you? when I am feeling sad I read a novel and take a cup of tea. Exercise also overcome your stress. A fresh mind is very important for the body. We should face difficulty with a positive mind. Stay calm. Have a good day.

Antoinette

Post by Antoinette » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:12 am

Hey there dear. How are you? your mental health is very important. Just remember to take good care. Wish you all the luck. Take care. Bless you dear. Have a good day.

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Wow, nice post. I will try this too. I wonder, does it help so much? I just love songs. We must always be fresh. Its good for our health. Take care.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:12 am

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Different people have different things. For some it is music. For others, it may be a long bath or walk. For me, it is exercising. It makes me feel better. Have a good day.

Mcbeth Caire

Post by Mcbeth Caire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey there. Hope you are good. Thanks for sharing this, It is a good remedy indeed. Hope all goes good. Take care. God bless you. Good luck dear.

Ashley harry

Post by Ashley harry » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Hey dear, how are you ? Yeah Its really interesting remedy. But personally I am not a music lover but some times I love to listen music. From music you will feel fresh and healthy. Actuallyy if you feel fresh then your day will spent well . In your surroundings there will be a postive environment. If some one who loves music will definitely go for music and suggest you to listen music. Have a good day .

Daphne

Post by Daphne » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Sadness is not a great feeling. In our life we witness sad and happy moments. One should learn from both of them. Try to not be sad all the time. There are many things to cheer a person. I personally think food is the best method to make someone happy. Then music and dancing help a lot. Sometimes just talking to a right person can do wonders.