4 miscarriages

Emma81

4 miscarriages

Post by Emma81 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:07 am

I just want to share my friends story with you. Also need advice. My friend went through 4th miscarriage last week. She was 7 weeks pregnant. The shocking part is she lost all her four babies in her 7th week of pregnancy. Isn't it too strange? The doctor told her that everything is normal. She cannot find any reason why did she miscarried? Has anyone from you faced this situation ?

Broklyns

Re: 4 miscarriages

Post by Broklyns » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Hello, how is she now? Though I have not faced this but I can tell you something by my sister’s experience. She has 5 straight miscarriages. She was so much in pain and was hopeless. Suddenly after a month she got pregnant again and delivered a good baby. The reason I told you this is that you should not loose hope because God gives you better. All the best.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:32 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. I am sorry about your friend. I suggest changing the doctor. There has to be a reason for a miscarriage. Sometimes, the uterus is weak or maybe some hectic work or physical movement. There are so many reasons. Find the reason. Be careful next time.

keren

Post by keren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:56 am

That's so heartbreaking. I mean she must be really in a torn state. Please tell her to visit a fertility clinic. Sometimes due to chromosomal abnormalities babies don't progress further. A doctor can explain better. She has to show to some expert ones.

Maybel

Post by Maybel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 am

Hey honey. How are you? I hope you are doing great. How is life? Really sorry for your friend. There are other options too in case. Take care. Have a healthy day.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 am

Hai? Hows your friend condition. I am feeling very bad for her. Its very panic time for her. She needs lots of love and emotional support. Don't let her alone. Its very big loss for hope. I hope she will get a good news very soon. Be positive.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello? how are you? hope you will be fine. I have never faced from this situation but I know a girl. She miscarriage his 2 children in 10th weak of pregnancy. It is very panic for her. Tell him to never lose hope. All will be fine soon. Thanks. God bless you.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:49 am

Emma how is your friend now. Hope she has recovered from the loss. I know she would have been disappointed. Try to comfort her. Tell her to visit another doctor and hear what he has to say. I wish she gets a good news soon. Love from my side.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Dear, Do not worry. Tell your friend not to lose hope. Try again. Hope for the best. Have faith in God. be positive. Thanks for sharing this post. God bless you. Good luck.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:30 am

Hey, Darling. How are you? Hope you are doing good. How is your friend now? Is she feeling better now? I am so sorry to hear about her loss. She needs to be strong to face everything. May God give her the patience to bear this loss. I know soon she will be blessed with a baby. Take care.