Its very painful

Lenora

Re: Its very painful

Post by Lenora » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you well. I am sad to hear about your loss. Losing a child is unbearable. Your in-laws are so cruel. They should not behave like that. Please be brave. You should talk to your in-laws. I hope they will understand this. Don't take the stress. My best wishes are with you.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope things are fine. I know life has its low points. Just dont give up. Have the positive approach. All will go well. Lots of love dear.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello good luck, it wasn't your mistake. It was not in your hands. How can a mother kill her baby? Your in laws are pathetic. Tell them whatever happened broke your dreams too. You had to go through all the pains without being rewarded. I am glad that your husband is supportive. Nothing matter except husband's care and love at this time. Forget what other says. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi. How are you? Society is so cruel. It always blames women. What is our fault. Don't lose hope. I am glad your husband is supporting you. Be positive. You will be blessed soon. Ignore society.

polo

Post by polo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:57 am

Oh so sad sweet girl, I fell very sorry you have to go through this situation. How are you now? Thanks for sharing your pain. Really feel sad to hear about your miscarriage. Bur don't worry things would not be same as always. Be a patient. It's good your buddy is supporting you. That's the big thing and will recover yourself soon. Take care.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:07 am

Hey! Goodluck, How are you now dear. Hope you are fine. It is the very bad behavior of your in-laws. Some people who have a narrow mind. They can't understand you. Good thing is that your husband is with you. Leave that all in God. Please take care of yourself and ignore them. stay bless

Shenera Colin

Post by Shenera Colin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is fine. I know it must be hurting. The pain is immense. Hope things go well. Take care. Bless you dear. All the best to you.

Nelly

Post by Nelly » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello Friend. How are you? I hope you are fine now. Sorry to say but your in laws are mad. Why are they thinking like this? They should support you. Thank God that your husband is supporting you. He is doing what a good husband should do.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 pm

hi dear. It is so painful indeed. It is your fault behind this. I condemn such mentality. Be brave. Confront this situation bravely. Good luck for your future. Stay blessed.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello, Honey. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I know it is very painful. I have been through it. It feels like losing a part of yourself. Do not lose hope. Trust me there are better things waiting for you. May God bless us all.