Its very painful

Zelka Gail

Re: Its very painful

Post by Zelka Gail » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Hey there friend. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. I am glad your husband is supportive. Hope everything goes well. Take care. Have a blessed day. Good luck dear.

tara

Post by tara » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:48 pm

It's really a cruel society. How can someone say this? I mean to a mommy. She is already suffering with the baby loss. Please be strong. What about your hubby? Is he on your side? I hope you have his support at least. Praying 🙏for your misery to end soon.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:26 am

Hey there. How are you? I can imagine the pain. Hope the sufferings ease out. Just pray all goes good. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day. Lots of love to you dear.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:44 am

Hey there. How are you? I know life has its low points. It can get really hurting. Just stay strong dear. Life will reward you. Take care. All the best. Have a good day love.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello! How are you doing? These in-laws just can't feel us. I just wish they understand our pain. You must eat healthily. Take care of your diet. Is your husband good with you? I hope yes because you need him a lot. Take care. Bless you. Have a healthy day.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey, There Love. How are you? I am so sorry for you. I know that this is a painful phase. In all cases, you have not to lose hope. Do not give up. God is great. Trust him. I know soon he will bless you. Keep smiling! Have a nice day.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi. How are you? It truly angers me that your in laws are so cruel. I don't get people who deliberately try to mentally torture others. Ignore them and try not to think about their comments. Ask your husband to talk to them. I hope everything gets better for you.

Segheria Crhis

Post by Segheria Crhis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey dear. Hope this finds you in good health. I know this is really hurting. Hope this eases out. Just take care of yourself. All the best. Have a great day dear.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 am

I know that you want the support of everyone. However all people are not the same. Your in-laws are wrong. Their behavior is not justified. Yet you can't think that everyone will have the same mindset. Be thankful of your supportive husband. Don't lose his support. You will get through.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 am

I know that you want the support of everyone. However all people are not the same. Your in-laws are wrong. Their behavior is not justified. Yet you can't think that everyone will have the same mindset. Be thankful of your supportive husband. Don't lose his support. You will get through.