Its very painful

Goodluck

Its very painful

Post by Goodluck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi guys, I hope you all are happy. My life is unbearable. My in laws consider it my fault , that my baby passed away before coming into this world. They are not ready to listen to anything. I am tired of all the taunts! Please help me. What do I do? My husband is though supporting me!

Ireen

Re: Its very painful

Post by Ireen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:22 pm

Oh so sad buddy, I feel very sorry for you honey. Thanks for sharing your pain. This is very sad! Your in laws are so heartless. They shall feel you! I hate such people. Just ignore them buddy! God will bless you with a child soon.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:30 am

I feel for you girl. I am sorry you have to go through this. It's not an easy situation to go through. People often get rude. They comment without realising howuch they are hurting others feeling. Don't be sad. Let theme say. One day they will realise their mistakes.

Sheezan

Post by Sheezan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:21 pm

HOw are you now? Thats very cruel of them. Please dont listen to them. They are ineducated people who have narrow minds! They should have understood you. At this time people need their family the most and they became the reason of your stress. Please take care of yourself and ignore them.

Daisy_john

Post by Daisy_john » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:05 am

Hey Dear, How are you? Hope you are good in health. its really tough situation. Really feel sad to hear about your miscarriage. But don't worry things would not be same as always. be patient. its good your buddy is supporting you. Thats the big thing and will recover yourself soon.

Broklyns

Post by Broklyns » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:52 pm

God how can they blame you. You need them and they should understand this. I am happy to see that your hubby is good. You just observe patience. All will be fine. People just say but dont feel! Take care.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:30 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Did you go to a doctor? Yous should get yourself checked. It will help you for the next time. Forget about them. Do not care for what they have to say. My best wishes to you. Keep smiling.

keren

Post by keren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:50 am

Don't listen to them. I know you must be in pain. It's not easy to recover from the loss. Let alone all the taunts. Dear be confident. Your husband should reply your inlaws. Please be brave.

Maybel

Post by Maybel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 am

Hey there love. This is just so sad. I feel so sorry for you. They should care about your feelings. I hope everything gets better. Don't lose hope. Bless you.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 am

Hello? I hope you are fine. Its very had tie for you. Why they re blaming you? It's not your fault. It's their responsibility to support you in this panic time. Don't take the stress. You have to prove yourself strong and brave. Everything will be fi e very soon. Be positive.