Taking a break

oceanazure

Taking a break

Post by oceanazure » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:23 pm

Some days ago I had a miscarriage. After that we decided to plan my frozen embryo transfer with my doctor in the fertility clinic. I hope that I still have chances! Now I’m waiting for the histology results which will give us more answers.
Now it’s needed to have some rest. My body and hormones need to recover after the last miscarriage.
I will also have a full medicated cycle and daily hydroxychloroquine daily. Hope that it will really help to prevent a possible miscarriage. I have a full recovery program, and also my doctor recommended me to take recourse of acupuncture until the transfer day!
This time my fertility doctor noted that we will try two transfers with donor eggs and in the case of failure she says it’s better to use surrogacy.
I want to stress that this my last miscarriage absolutely broke me down! I really feel very tired and empty.
I need to relax and to calm my emotions, to change negative for positive. But it’s not so easy.
Next week I have a consultation in clinic. And after that I plan to have a rest and spent my holidays abroad.
After that I’ll be ready for the next steps of my infertility journey.

Good luck girls and keep smiling!

gardnerthelardner

Re: Taking a break

Post by gardnerthelardner » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:35 pm

That's good that you have got a plan! Also, It's smart to have a rest when you need it! Have a nice recovery time

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Its always better to plan each thing. Even you can enjoy your off time. Its really an optimistic step...

JaneWalker

Post by JaneWalker » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Have a good time on your holidays, Orla. I'm sure your next cycle will be the right one

superwoman

Post by superwoman » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:45 pm

You need some time to take care of you. Hope you have a nice summer despite pandemic. I am looking forward to hearing from you in August\September. Love xx

dreamychristian

Post by dreamychristian » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Beautiful Mediterrane Sea... What a wonderful place to relax! Clear your mind, spread love and come back stronger than you were.
(btw, I've got a donor egg cycle in July)

oceanazure

Post by oceanazure » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:48 pm

dreamychristian wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:47 pm
Beautiful Mediterrane Sea... What a wonderful place to relax! Clear your mind, spread love and come back stronger than you were.
(btw, I've got a donor egg cycle in July)
Awesome! I will be here to see how you're doing!

crossross

Post by crossross » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:51 pm

That is a great plan. Rest well and enjoy your time

yemeni8victorine

Post by yemeni8victorine » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Sounds good that your clinic has a great plan for you and you also deserve some break to relax or mend your body ,mind and soul, take care and enjoy your summer......

Drekadarcy

Post by Drekadarcy » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:55 pm

To take a break is a good idea. Enjoy your time without worries. You've been through a lot. Gonna be ready to continue in a few months.xx