Sick and tired!

lulia

Sick and tired!

Post by lulia » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 am

I am sick and tired of my life. I feel like dying. A miscarriage is really painful. You know what? This was my fourth miscarriage. Loosing a baby! Loosing our own life! Unbearable.

Jollyies

Re: Sick and tired!

Post by Jollyies » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:45 am

Hello. Honey I feel so sad for you! You should not feel so low. Dear you should be strong. Why don’t you have a visit to the doctor. You should know what actually is the issue. Take care.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:20 am

The cause of a miscarriage cannot always be determined. The most common known causes of miscarriage in the first third of pregnancy are chromosomal abnormalities. Collagen vascular disease. Diabetes. Other hormonal problems. Infection, and congenital (present at birth) abnormalities of the uterus. Here is a list of some reasons of a miscarriage. In many cases the part of the pregnancy that grows into the baby fails to develop. The fertilized egg may not attach itself to the wall of the uterus or attaches in the wrong place. The mother's body may not make enough of the hormones that support a pregnancy, such as progesterone. Something may be wrong with the placenta.

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Honey, I feel so sad for you.Please try to keep yourself calm.I know it is a big loss for you.But it's not your mistake.Don't lose hope at this time.Bear your loss with patience.I am really sad for you. Why don’t you have a visit to the doctor?Visit a doctor and discuss your problem.Take care

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello dear! I can only imagine what you must feel right now. Really appreciate you coming out and sharing how you feel. I hope you are seeing a doctor. If you are not the please do. Miscarriages weaken your body and your mind. So please see a doctor and a psychologist if you feel like talking to someone. Peace of mind is very important dear. Much love!

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello. How are you? Honey I feel so sad for you! You should not feel so low. Dear you should be strong. Why don’t you have a visit to the doctor. You should know what actually is the issue. Take care.Stay blessed.

Cassey James

Post by Cassey James » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 am

OH my God Iulia. This is truly terrible. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Do you why is it happening? Consult a professional and seek medical help. And most importantly, don't loose hope. Keep trying. Miracles do happen. Have faith. Stay blessed.

Marry

Post by Marry » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:57 am

Hello. I can understand. Don't worry darling. It's all right. I can feel for you. You should be strong. Please be hopeful. God will bless you with another child soon. Take care!

amygreen

Post by amygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:36 am

Hi. How are you feeling? I'm so sorry about your constant loss. May you find strength and solace. There is no pain greater than that of losing your child. Have faith. Praying for you to find your strength and happiness. Good luck. Take care.

Stephanie Adams

Post by Stephanie Adams » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Hey there! How are you? Reading this put me into great sorrow. I know how you feel sweetheart. The pain is intense. However,be sure to take extra special care of your body after a miscarriage. For me, this has always been the biggest challenge after losing a baby. I get so mad at my body for failing me. I hate it even. Don't be like me. Trust me, hate doesn't help. Stay strong. Time will real everything.