Sick and tired!

Zenario Gail

Re: Sick and tired!

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 am

Hey there. How are you? I know life has its ups and downs. You need to stay strong. Dont lose your will power dear. Take care. Bless you. All the best to you.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello dear, How are you? Hugs from me to you. You are such a strong lady. You went through a lot. Here you are, discussing it. You are so strong. We all need to be like you. Love you! Take care. Bless you. Have a healthy day.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello Lulia. How are you? I hope you had a fun-filled weekend. Nice to see you here. I know miscarriages are sad. I know it is heartbreaking. In all the cases honey you should not give up hope. Take care. Keep sharing!

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Hello. How are you doing now? My heart breaks at the painful struggles you have witnessed. Life can be so cruel and unfair sometimes. Please try to have faith and move on. You must not give up no matter how unbearable it gets. I wish you all the happiness.

Ofilia Wigfall

Post by Ofilia Wigfall » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Hello. Honey, I feel so sad for you. You should not feel so low. Please try to keep yourself calm. Please be hopeful. God will bless you with another child soon. You will soon get another baby. Take care. Love you.

Segheria Crhis

Post by Segheria Crhis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope things are good. Please dont stress out. Life has its way to work through. Just have the will power dear. All the best. Take care. Bless you.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 am

There is still hope. You are young. Therefore your body still has the ability to carry another child. However it is your choice. If you do not want to harm your health than go for surrogacy. Adoption is a great option. Just be sure that your spouse and family agrees to it.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Hello! How are you feeling now? Yes, I agree with you. Miscarriages are really painful. I can feel your pain. You should not be hopeless. You should be strong. Just stay relax. I hope things will be in your favor soon. All the best. Take care.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Hey Lulia, I am seriously out of words. Four miscarraiges. Omg! You strong women. How did you even manage to accept that. I feel really sorry for you. Please get yourself examined. There must be something that's causing miscarraiges. Maybe there is some problem in your uterus. Or maybe it's pcos or weight issues. Don't waste time and step out. Take care.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Hope all is well. Really sorry to hear this. i know life is hard. Hope things go well. Take care. Bless you. All the best. Have a great day dear.