Advice on donor egg and surrogacy

dreamychristian

Re: Advice on donor egg and surrogacy

Post by dreamychristian » Tue May 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Sent a wee PM!xx

Darcie4Roman

Post by Darcie4Roman » Tue May 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Hi! I tried IVF, but I know a few people who used donor eggs. By the way, I met them already in the clinic and was surprised how good this place is for networking 😊.
For one of my friends 2 attempts didn’t work out. It ended up with a miscarriage. Unfortunately… I used the same donor for my first 2 tries. Now it’s the 3rd one. I changed the donor and everything looks fine. There were no problems with my fertilization.
To my mind, the only way to win is not to give up and to keep trying until you don’t finally have the baby. I wish you all the best.
Did your doctor tell you something unusual?

RitaUW

Post by RitaUW » Tue May 26, 2020 9:31 pm

Darcie4Roman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:29 pm
Hi! I tried IVF, but I know a few people who used donor eggs. By the way, I met them already in the clinic and was surprised how good this place is for networking 😊.
For one of my friends 2 attempts didn’t work out. It ended up with a miscarriage. Unfortunately… I used the same donor for my first 2 tries. Now it’s the 3rd one. I changed the donor and everything looks fine. There were no problems with my fertilization.
To my mind, the only way to win is not to give up and to keep trying until you don’t finally have the baby. I wish you all the best.
I wish you all the best! I'm sure it will be that way

Darcie4Roman

Post by Darcie4Roman » Tue May 26, 2020 9:32 pm

RitaUW wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:31 pm
Darcie4Roman wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:29 pm
I wish you all the best! I'm sure it will be that way
Thanks, honey! I wish I could tell you the same for you soon. My main secret was to stay positive and that is exactly the thing I want for you. Good luck!