My sister

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
Selena berry

My sister

Post by Selena berry » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:55 am

How are you? We are two daughters of our parents. I am the eldest. My mother's sister was ill and passes away so she adopted my younger sister. We all live happily. It never feels as if she is adopted. I love my sister alot. All parents should be the same.

susan collin

Re: My sister

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Hey. How are you? I agree with you. Adopted children are also human beings. We should mend our ways towards them. They are blessings of God. One must love them. I am so happy for your sister. Such people makes me believe in humanity once again. Stay blessed.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:53 am

Absolutely agree with you dear. I must appreciate your mother. She did a fantastic job. Everyone should have thoughts like your mother. You are also doing very good that you are not showing to her that she is adopted. It shows you're brought up. It is really appreciable. Keep it up.

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:43 am

Hey there Selena, how are you? Hope all is well. That is a lovely story. Im so glad you guys are so accepting. Adopted children are humans too after all. They deserve the same love and respect as anyone else. Thanks for sharing.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi. I hope you are doing great. That is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Your mother did a nice job. Every parent should be like her. Every adopted child should be treated like that. They are also like other children. I hope people will understand this. Good luck. Have a nice day.

Henry

Post by Henry » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:41 am

Oh, that's so much good. I am happy, that your mother adopted her. She needs loves and affection, and your mother can it to her. It shows that she is very loving and kind hearted. Also, I am happy that you are also behaving very well for her. Take care of her. And try that she never feels that she is adopted one. Take care.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:59 am

Hello Selena. How are you doing? Hope you are doing amazing. I am so happy for you. It is so nice that your mother adopted the younger one. Adoption is a kind deed. May God reward your mother for this. Top good fortune along with destiny. Take care.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 am

Hi! Selena berry, how are you? I am good. hope you are good. it is really good. I am happy for you and your sister. we must love all adopted children. They deserve it. We all are human beings wants to love and respect. your anty is a nice lady. God bless you all. Take care

Ella

Post by Ella » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 am

Dear Selena. This is Ella here. How are you? You guys set a good example. Everyone should do the same. Adoption should be considered a positive thing. Parents should always treat the adopted child same as others.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey salena, hope you and your family are doing good. I am glad that you gave space to a child in your house. I know it's hard to accept somebody in your house. The love gets distributed. But you people have got a good heart. God will be happy. Have a great day. Take care.