Adopted son

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
Mcbeth Caire

Re: Adopted son

Post by Mcbeth Caire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope things are good. Just stay positive. Have hope and faith in life. I hope all goes good. Take care. All the best dear. Bless you.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 am

Hey companion. I am good dear. When did you adopt him? Is he the same national as you? Adoption has this beautiful option. You can adopt any national. I find this thing beautiful. Stay blessed.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Dear Goodluck. I am so happy for your small perfect family. May God give you strength to keep it happy ever. Children are the fountains of happiness in our lives. People who do not get it are the ones talking. Leave them be. Be happy with yourself. You are rewarded vis the happiness of your family.

Emma cole

Post by Emma cole » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Hey there! How are you ? I hope you are doing well. I am doing great. That was such a sweet story that you shared. People never stop talking. Don't listen to anything they say. You are beautiful and brave. You have a happy family and that matters. Stay strong for your family and protect them. It was a pleasure reading this post from you. Stay blessed. Take care!

Belle

Post by Belle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey Buddy. How are you? I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for sharing such inspiration with others. You are very right. Adoption is quite effective and helpful for both the mother and the child. Tell her to talk with her partner as well. Take care a lot.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:41 pm

I am so glad about it. You seem so contend. You give us all hope. I was thinking of adopting too. You have motivated me to do it right away. Thank you for sharing your experience. All the best.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey! Hope you and your family are great. I must say your story made me smile. I am so happy for you and your cute little family. I used to love Baby's Day Out when I was young. I hope this post encourages others who are struggling to adopt as well. Stay blessed! :D

Ella

Post by Ella » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Wow. This is outstanding. Hearing such a story makes me feel so happy. One should never think of what others say. They never think for you in a way they would have thought for themselves. So, ignoring them is the best thing. God bless your family.

Sarah18

Post by Sarah18 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:39 am

Hey! Whats up? Honey that was such a beautiful story. I am glad you are happy with your adoption decision. That is so sweet you call him boboo. You sure have motivated alot of couples who are thinking of adoption. Adoption is not easy but you can make it work. Don't worry about people you can't stop them from staying stuff. I am happy for you. Stay blessed.

Jenifer jacob

Post by Jenifer jacob » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:52 am

Hey honey, how are you? I hope you are doing good. I am happy for you. Boboo sounds very cute. I like your adoption decision. Take good care of your son. Ignore that stuff. Have a nice day. Stay bless and happy