Do you consider yourself a happy woman?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
lana

Do you consider yourself a happy woman?

Post by lana » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 am

I thought a lot, analyzed my whole life and for complete happiness I need to have children or one child at least. But if I do not think about infertility, the situation is still not hopeless, then in everything else I was very lucky. I lost a lot in my life, but I found many things ... Dear friends, I would like to know how much you value your luck? Of course, I'm talking about the children (for those who do not have yet), we are not talking. But what about the rest? Personal life, career, well-being, inner balance, etc.?

I will tell about myself.
I could not marry for a long time, but in the end (at age 29) I met him and got married.
Career - I work, I do what I love. I can not say that I can boast of a lot of earnings, but I'm a representative of a rare profession and I like it insanely, and they appreciate me at work. And most importantly, I can afford to do this - because I'm not working to make money, but in order not to be a housewife - I tried to be a housewife, it's not interesting. The salary of my husband allows us to live in prosperity.
Well-being - yes, everything is fine with us. And we have a house, a new apartment. Now we have repairs, at the end of the year we plan to enter a new apartment. Potential children's room sometimes we delicately call the "third" room, but still it WILL be a children's room!
After my marriage, I moved to the south and now we live near the sea - is not it luck? Yes, it was not easy for me to get used to local customs at first, but after all we have our own circle of contacts.
And I'm very young looking - no one can say that I'm 34 years old. This is also a plus.

It's all right with me. I try not to get depressed because of infertility. Someday we will have a child NECESSARILY! I try to be friends with my head and inspire myself that we must always thank fate for what it gives.
So I wrote all this and now I think - why? Could I express the main idea? And is there an "information occasion"? We will see. In any case, girls, once again to analyze the pros and cons of life - it's not superfluous.

I wish everyone peace of mind and inner balance!

Liza9

Re: Do you consider yourself a happy woman?

Post by Liza9 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:57 am

Look inner happiness is what matters the most. If you are like richest person but something is not happy inside then life is a waste. An infertility is an issue in a woman's life but you have methods to treat it. One shouldn't depend on others to seek satisfaction. To me life is inner satisfaction which makes it worthwhile.

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello to you my friend. Your life has been hard I know... There isn't anything that is easy in this world. However sometimes somethings hurts more than some other things. That is part of this world too. I would considere myself happy. I don't have a child yet and I am planning on doing everything I can to have a child one day. Just because I am in this current state doesn't necessarely mean that I am not happy. I might be frustrated stressed and impatient, but I am happy. And even if I wasn't it wouldn't be the end of the world. You know we see all the ads with happy people and we hear about happiness as if it is the only life supplier. Well sometimes you wont be happy, big fucking deal... Deal with it in a normal way. Life is like that if we were happy all the time nothing new would pop up into existence. Had I been happy now I wouldn't want to have a child... It is okay to be sad from times to times, it's normal. God bless you dear!

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Thank you for sharing your life story. I enjoy reading such an interesting stories. I’m sure that you will have your child soon. Your desire will make a miracle for you. I’m very glad that you met a man, which became your husband. It is very important for every woman. I always knew that I would get married and have a lot of kids. I actually, got married. But I couldn’t give birth. Both my husband and me wanted to become parents. We spent many years ttc but unsuccessfully. You know, at that moment I was sure that I was the most miserable woman ever. It seemed like my life was over. My husband was the only ray of sun in my life. He was supporting me so much. Now I understand that he was a real hero. To say truth, I was an awful person. I was constantly stressed out. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Now it seems like it wasn’t me. That woman was horrible. I was sure that my husband would break up with me. But instead of breaking up with me, he found the way to save me. He brought me to the reproduction center to figure out what options we have. When our doctor told us about surrogacy I felt like I got a second life.
Now I feel absolutely happy. I have a loving husband and a baby. We live together in a big house. What else should I wish? May be one more baby. If it happens I will be the happiest woman in the whole world. :D

froggy

Post by froggy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 pm

That's really sad dear :( . I know that's very disappointing. Still, don't be so depressed. You shall be calm and patient dear. Remember that nothing is impossible. You can do anything with hard work and struggle. Your life will be completed.

Julias

Post by Julias » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:41 am

Honey I know this is really difficult for you. It is very sad for me too. Honey face all the struggles calmly. Your patience and hardwork would give you success. Learn to live life the way it is given to you honey. I hope you understand. Take care.

Hindeys

Post by Hindeys » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi. How are you? Dear I know you are suffering badly. Honey you should calm down and face everything sensibly. Give yourself time. Solve it all with peace. Take care. Have a good day!

jane

Post by jane » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Hello honey. I am glad to see that you are happy. You are giving us motivation. We should try to be happy. We should not be depressed all the time. Just be satisfied with what we have. Thanks for sharing your problems with us.

Lousys

Post by Lousys » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Yes thats disappointing and you need to be strong. Best of luck!

Slimey

Post by Slimey » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Honey relax and keep yourself calm.