Do you consider yourself a happy woman?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Allie Ketchum

Re: Do you consider yourself a happy woman?

Post by Allie Ketchum » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi. How are you? You are giving us motivation. Dear, I know you are suffering badly. Honey, you should calm down. Give yourself time. I wish you a peace of mind. Keep sharing. Take care of yourself.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Hey Lana, it's the inner peace that's important. Big houses and luxurious cars won't give happiness until you are happy from inside. Money is not everything and it can't buy happiness. I am glad that you have a perfect life. You should be thankful enough to God. Keep up the hopes high. Hard work do get paid. Have a blessed life. Take care.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello beautiful. how are you? Hope this finds you well. Thanks for posting here. This is something really interesting. I dont think many of us look at it this way. Yes we all need balance in life. It is really important. May we all have peace in life.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:50 am

Well, I feel very sorry for you honey. You are a very strong lady. I appreciate your efforts honey. God will definitely give you the fruit of your struggles. Have a good day dear! Have a blessed life! Good luck...

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello to you dear. I am really sorry for your struggles. I really appreciate your efforts dear. Consider yourself a happiest person because you have everything . I am sure God will bless you with a baby soon. Don't be depressed. Everything will be fine. I wish you happiness in your life. Good luck and keep smiling.

evah

Post by evah » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:54 am

Hope you are doing good. I really appreciate your efforts. Consider yourself a happiest person because you have everything . I am sure God will bless you with a baby soon. I wish you happiness in your life. Good luck and keep smiling.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Hope you are fine. I am so happy after reading your story. You are living such an amazing life. You built your career as well. You are progressing day by day. That's a positive sign. Most of the people stop and lose hope. They can.t progress. I know there are some difficulties. I am happy with my life. I am enjoying each and every moment of my life. I wish you a happy day.

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Hi lana. That was an interesting read. Hope you are well. Happiness is very subjective. Plus this world is so depressing. The reason for one's happiness isn't for others. Try to stay happy dear.

Nancy Fernandes

Post by Nancy Fernandes » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi Lana hope youre well. Im sorry youve felt this way. Indeed peace of mind is really important. And a balance in life keeps things smooth. I wish peace to everyone too. May you feel at ease too. Have a good day!

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Hey lady. Why are you asking this question? I think every woman consider herself a happy woman. Difficulties are just the part of our lives. Don't give up. Just stay positive. In this way, you can find happiness. Take care.