TTC now!!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Suzzy

TTC now!!

Post by Suzzy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 am

Hey buddies. I am here to announce that I am officially on TTC. My DH can't wait to be a father so am I.

KateX

Re: TTC now!!

Post by KateX » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:49 am

Hi @suzzy welcome to the forum! I'm in the TTC journey too. I started last month.
I'm so excited and anxious about it.
I hope things will go as we expect.
Have you been TTC for a long time?
Wish you good luck!
Hope we both get good news soon!

Mrsboston

Post by Mrsboston » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Goodluck to both of you. I am a mother of one ATM. If you need any help message me. Just be very patient and see lots of cartoon movies.

Liza9

Post by Liza9 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Congratulations sweetheart. Is it a girl or a boy? How many months pregnant you are?

jabill

Post by jabill » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Congratulations Suzzy, how old is your pregnancy? I am also expecting twins, it's my first time too. Are you nervous like me? Lol.

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:00 pm

THat is amazing new dear. Congratulations to you and may things go just fine. I really hope that you conceive ASAP. You will have a lot of fun during this period. I know I have had the time of my life back than... Try eating healthy too and avoid stress. Congratulations once again dear. God bless you both and may he shower you with his blessings.

Julias

Post by Julias » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:49 am

Hi dear. How are you? Oh dear thats a good news. I wish things get more easier for you. Congrats honey. I am feeling really nice for you. You should take care of yourself and rest more and more.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:31 am

That's a great news that you are trying to have a baby. Keep few things in mind that will not be helpful for you track your cycle and ovulation and try for the baby around ovulation days. Then second thing to take folc tablets which are very beneficial for the baby. Take care of your diet and have healthy meals and drink water a lot. Also you both should not smoke. And do exercise to stay healthy and fit. Best of luck. Hoping you will share the good news with us soon.

Lucy

Post by Lucy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:12 pm

I wish you good luck on your ttc way. Hope you get pregnant as soon as possible. I always feel excited when I see someone ttc. It is so great. Kids change our lives, it is true. I have two amazing kids. I appreciate God for having them.
Eat healthy food, walk a lot and keep calm. Everything will be fine, dear. Try to think positively. I believe that positive atmosphere helps to conceive faster.
Have you been thinking of the gender? Do you want to have a daughter or a son? It is too early but, anyway, you can have a dream)) Let us know how are you doing.

Jenny

Post by Jenny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am

Hey Suzzy. How are you? How's your Dh? I hope good. Well, I know you must be very nervous. Just don't be. Don't take stress. Relax yourself!