TTC now!!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
alva

Re: TTC now!!

Post by alva » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your life. Wow, this is a great news. Congratulations to you. I am so happy for you. Don't be too eager. Just stay calm and relax. You will get a child soon. May you always lived happily. Good luck.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:05 pm

For TTC i would advice you the following:Schedule a preconception visit. Consider genetic carrier screening. Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A) Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs – and get help if you need it. Stock your fridge with healthy foods. Check your caffeine intake. Aim for a healthy weight.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey. How are you? I am so happy for you. Many many congratulations to you. You struggled. You achieved. Keep us updated. More power to you.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so happy for you. Many many congratulations to you. You need to be positive. Take care of yourself. Keep us updated. Have a great life ahead.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 am

Hi there Suzzy, welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying being on the group. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Goodluck to you guys. I am so happy for you. I hope and pray that everything goes smooth. God bless you. Take care. Have a great day.

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello Suzzy, That is great. Hopefully you made a quick decision. Stay patient and hopeful. You will be able to receive your bundle of joy soon. Just stay positive. That changes things completely.

sila

Post by sila » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Hey! That's a great news. Congratulations to both of you. Take care of yourself. Wish you good luck. Enjoy the weekend. Stay blessed. Regards.

Girl

Post by Girl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:34 am

Depression is normal when you are going through something like this, I was depressed the past 3-4 months and I am a psych nurse! I teach about depression and coping skills every single day and couldnt keep it from hitting me! I just now have came out of it. I finally was able to take my own advice and it did work for me. I just woke up a day after my last AF and was like, THIS IS ENOUGH! I am choosing not to contiue this way. I was so tired of crying.. .I look around me and can honestly say, my life is great even if i dont have a baby. A child would however make it 100x better and if i have too, I will adopt. My suggestions are too. Find someone to talk about your feelings regularly, this can be a friend, counselor, family member. It has to be someone that listens to you and doesnt just say, "it will happen". make an effort NOT to isolate yourself. Stay active, take a walk or something like that. Get involved in some kind of belief system. If these things dont work, see your doctor, there are safe antidepressants for ttc. I know how over whelmed you feel. It is really hard when TTC doesnt happen after a few months and when the depression sets it you can feel like the only way out of it is to get pregnant. this is not true, you can find happiness again! TTC consumes us and we live our lives in 2 week segments and everything we think about is TTC related!!! lol, this is exactly the way it was for me when i was depressed.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:57 am

Hey to you sweet girl.I hope you are doing well. Good to have you here. I don't know have any idea about TTC.. I hope you are doing okay and everything is fine at your side. Be positive and be happy. I will remember you in my prayers. Lots of love to you. God bless you dear.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 am

Oh, that's so nice of you. Hope everything will be in your favor. Dear, the most important thing is to prepare yourself for it. Eat healthily. Don't use alcohol or any kind of stuff that reduce your chances. Just take it normally. All the best.