Spend more time with those who love you.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Diliana

Spend more time with those who love you.

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:34 pm

How are you all? We must not waste our time on those who dont value us. We must be with those who understand us. Our that time goes really good. That time period gives us lots of good memories. No day will we regret this all! We will always remember this with a smile!

susan collin

Re: Spend more time with those who love you.

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Hey. I am good. How are you? Spending time with loved one is always cherished. Those memories never fade away. We mostly pursue those people who have no time for us. I hope people understands this. Keep posting.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

susan collin wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:56 pm
Hey. I am good. How are you? Spending time with loved one is always cherished. Those memories never fade away. We mostly pursue those people who have no time for us. I hope people understands this. Keep posting.
Hi, I am good too. Yes thats so right. These moments are the best. We must not go for those who dont value us. These people give us lesson in life. We must learn from it! I do wish and hope the same.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Hello! How are you? More than often we keep spending time with people who hurt us. We refuse to see them for who they really are. It might seem difficult but we need to learn to let such people go. Instead we should give our time to the people who genuinely care for us. I wish more people realized this.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi. I hope you are doing good. We need to spend time with our loved ones. We need to cherish those memories. Spending it with careless people is not good for us. Good friends are always a strong support in our lives. Stay blessed.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Hey nigga, how are you? I'd like to appreciate you as this is a very good topic.As we all know we have snakes covered with human body around us. They are actually nice with us when they're with us. When we are not around they hiss around our back. Its a very hard thing to find people who are loyal with us.we should value them as they deserve it. Take care, stay happy

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:37 pm

You are right. We should not waste our energy on the ones who don't value. Be it your own family. Remove all the toxic people from your life. My family did the same to me after my father's departure. I prefer being alone than being loved by snakes. May God protect us all from evil people. Take care.

Henry

Post by Henry » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 pm

That's so true. We often left out parents and loved ones. That's really not fair. We should stay with them. Spend time with them. It feels good. Make sure that you must have time daily for. them. It will be a source of pleasure for them. Thanks, honey for sharing views.

Allie Ketchum

Post by Allie Ketchum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi. I hope you are doing good. We need to spend time with our loved ones. Good friends are always a strong support in our lives. It's a very hard thing to find people who are loyal to us. We should value them as they deserve it. Take care. Stay happy.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:20 am

Spending time with loved ones is always cherished. We should invest our time and energy on the ones we love. Love is all that required for a lifetime. Love remains forever. Happy memories remain forever. Cut all the negative people from your life. Live and let live. Peace.