Forgive

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Diliana

Forgive

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:11 pm

My sister loved her husband so much. He in anger pushed her and she was pregnant. He was so sorry. He came everyday. He did that in anger. My sister loved her so much that she forgived him. She was so strong.

susan collin

Re: Forgive

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey. How is she now? I am so sorry for what she went through. She is really so strong. She gave superiority to love than anger. She forgave him. It is what matters. I am happy she made the right choice. Have a great life ahead.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 pm

susan collin wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:29 pm
Hey. How is she now? I am so sorry for what she went through. She is really so strong. She gave superiority to love than anger. She forgave him. It is what matters. I am happy she made the right choice. Have a great life ahead.
Hello, she is in really good health. She is trying to forget the past. Just pray for her. Yes I was shocked myself. She has a huge heart. I cant appreciate her anymore. I just fear she doesnt go with another heartbreak. She will literally break!

Sarah Andrew

Post by Sarah Andrew » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello dear friend. I hope you are well. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I cannot believe her own husband could do such a thing. How can a person be so cruel? She must be feeling so broken. Please comfort her as much as possible. I will pray for her healing. She is a strong lady. I wish her health and happiness in life. Goodbye.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Hello Dear friend. How are you? I hope you are doing good. How is your sister now? Is she fine? I am so sorry for all what she is going through. Indeed she is a strong lady. More power to her. May God give her the strength to overcome this loss. I must say that she has a big heart.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey dear, I feel bad for your sister. How is she now? It's good that she forgave because there's nothing much big then forgiving someone. However whatever her husband did was not that easy to forgive. It's not even that easy to push your wife when she's pregnant. How can someone be so stone hearted. Infact people like them should be teached a lesson.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi. How is she? She is a strong lady. Forgiving is not easy. She made the right decision. She will be blessed soon. Support her. Lots of love. Stay blessed.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:11 am

Hi, hope you are doing well. Mans are made with anger I guess. There are very few now who don't show there anger. That's actually sad. She has a big heart. I really appreciate her.May she had a healthy baby. Hopefully the anger didn't affect baby.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:48 am

Hey Diliana. Your sister is an extremely strong lady.She has taken a sane decision.Instead of fostering her anger she gave importance to love.If she would have kept a strong ego ,she would have lost all opportunities of a good life.Her husband is a real man .He has the guts to accept the consequences of his mistakes.I wish them a happy life ahead.

MrsWhite

Post by MrsWhite » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:43 am

Hey, I hope your sister is doing fine. It's very tragic what happened with your sister. She should fo something about it. I don't think she should tolerate this behaviour. No one deserves pushing and hitting from their loved ones. Talk to someone you trust about it. Maybe someone can help her out. Take care.