Friends

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Diliana

Friends

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:50 pm

This society is good and bad both. We must go for people who appreciate us. Stay away from those who are snakes. Leave the ones who join us not to help or love us but to hurt us. Its very important to choose good friends. They are the ones we need the most in life. I hope my point is clear.

susan collin

Re: Friends

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey. How are you. I agree. A man is known by the company he keeps. We must know the difference between a good friend and snake. Not everyone who is with us is our well wisher. Wr must differentiate between. Keep spreading awareness.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 am

Every body needs good friends. But one shouldn't be blind in friendship. At times, friends also ditch. Don't over trust anybody. Life is all about thicks and thins. Be ready to face everything. Enjoy and make good friends. It is important to choose between good friends. Thanks for sharing these kinds of posts. Take care.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 am

Hello my friend .Hope you are doing good .You have chosen a great subject.Many of us are still keeping unfaithful companies and are actually unaware.We need to realize the eminence of good friends and to eradicate the mean ones. I agree with what you said. Keep on doing such works.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:29 pm

susan collin wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:35 pm
Hey. How are you. I agree. A man is known by the company he keeps. We must know the difference between a good friend and snake. Not everyone who is with us is our well wisher. Wr must differentiate between. Keep spreading awareness.
Hey, I am good. How are you doing? Well said! It is really very important to know how to choose. It has a great impact on our life! Yes we cant consider everyone good. Lots of wishes for you.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Dorothi wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 am
Every body needs good friends. But one shouldn't be blind in friendship. At times, friends also ditch. Don't over trust anybody. Life is all about thicks and thins. Be ready to face everything. Enjoy and make good friends. It is important to choose between good friends. Thanks for sharing these kinds of posts. Take care.
True, life is nothing without friends. Friends reality come in front of us in our bad times. However, it also depends on the way we choose. We must be very careful. You should not thank me. I wish you good. Have a good day.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Delilah wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 am
Hello my friend .Hope you are doing good .You have chosen a great subject.Many of us are still keeping unfaithful companies and are actually unaware.We need to realize the eminence of good friends and to eradicate the mean ones. I agree with what you said. Keep on doing such works.
Yes I am all good. How is life at your end? I have seen so much worse related to friendship that now I fear friends. We need to surround ourselves with good people. It is very important. Thanks honey. Sweet of you to say that.

Sarah Andrew

Post by Sarah Andrew » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Hey there. I hope you are in good health. I agree with you. In today's age it is often very difficult to know real face of people in our lives. We should always be careful who we choose as our company. Not everyone who seems friendly is genuinely concerned for us. Many times people have their ulterior motives. So choose your friends wisely. They will be the ones to stand by us at all times. God bless.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey nigga, friends are the most important people in our life. Friends make life easier. No one can live without friends. Infact nowadays we are known from our friends. By our gathering. We are represented by our friends nowadays. But only those who are loyal with us. Take care of yourself

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi, Honey. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Having good friends is a blessing of God. Whereas, not everyone we meet will turn out to be our friend. We need to be street smart. Top good fortune along with destiny. Take care. Have a nice day. May God bless us all.