Be wise to yourself

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Diliana

Be wise to yourself

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 pm

How are you all? This post is to tell you how important joy is. We must be happy all the time. Its not about money or the rich or the poor but at the end of the day happiness matters. We must shout with joy. Life is all about smiling! Why waste the time God has given you.

susan collin

Re: Be wise to yourself

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Hey. How are you? Life is hard. We need to find ways to celebrate. We must not let bad day take our happiness away. We need to cherish every moment. I hope everyone realize this. Keep spreading love.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 am

Hey, I am glad that atleast somebody has a positive approach towards life. Healthy life is the best gift. Money doesn't matters. It comes and goes. If one is healthy that's the biggest gift of God and we should be thankful. Keep smiling as smile sets everything straight. Love yourself and others around you. Take care.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 am

Hi dear.I think you are very right .Life is nothing without joy.One should keep spreading love and happiness.Its good to hear that people are still considerate about happiness when all of us are busy in the race of life.We must spare some time for ourselves .Keep spreading smiles like this .Wish you good luck.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:44 am

Hey. I am good. What about you? I am totally agreed with you. Happiness matters a lot in life. Life is given to us for a once, we should celebrate each and every moment. We should take our time from our busy schedule to enjoy life. It is surely a nice and inspiring post. Keep sharing such a worthy stuff.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:19 pm

susan collin wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:37 pm
Hey. How are you? Life is hard. We need to find ways to celebrate. We must not let bad day take our happiness away. We need to cherish every moment. I hope everyone realize this. Keep spreading love.
Hello, I am fine. How are you honey? Yes you said the right thing. Every moment is worth living. We must keep smiling. You are a positive soul. Have a nice day.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Dorothi wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 am
Hey, I am glad that atleast somebody has a positive approach towards life. Healthy life is the best gift. Money doesn't matters. It comes and goes. If one is healthy that's the biggest gift of God and we should be thankful. Keep smiling as smile sets everything straight. Love yourself and others around you. Take care.
You are very sweet. Indeed life must be spend positively. What matters is happiness not how rich or poor we are. You made me learn new things too. You give out positive energy. Lots of good wishes. Keep living and smiling.

Diliana

Post by Diliana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Delilah wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 am
Hi dear.I think you are very right .Life is nothing without joy.One should keep spreading love and happiness.Its good to hear that people are still considerate about happiness when all of us are busy in the race of life.We must spare some time for ourselves .Keep spreading smiles like this .Wish you good luck.
Hello, how are you? Thanks for such a positive reply. Yes life is nothing without happiness. It gives us love and hope. Indeed the most beautiful time is the ‘me time.’ Lots of wishes for you.
God bless you.

Sarah Andrew

Post by Sarah Andrew » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey there friend. I hope you are well. I second you in this. Life is indeed not always rainbows and sunshine. We must pay attention to even the little things to celebrate it. Having a positive perspective of life will always keep you smiling no matter what the circumstances. That is the true spirit of living. We have got to realize this before it's too late! Have a nice day all. God bless.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Hey dear, How're you doing? Everyone should be nice with others. We should learn to live happily. It's not about being poor or rich. You should only know how to bring out happiness from every different problem. Live every moment with so much joy as that's you last moment. Money can't buy happiness. We have to find it by ourselves. So we all should live happily and freely in life ahead.