Boring days

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Jennifer kane

Boring days

Post by Jennifer kane » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:17 am

Hey guys, hope everything is going well. I am so tired of my life. These boring days are killing me. I need some ideas what can I do. What should be done to past your time. Honestly I have no idea. Waiting for your replies, thanks in advance. Have a nice day day buddies.

Katie

Re: Boring days

Post by Katie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Jennifer Kane wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:17 am
Hey guys, hope everything is going well. I am so tired of my life. These boring days are killing me. I need some ideas what can I do. What should be done to past your time? Honestly, I have no idea. Waiting for your replies, thanks in advance. Have a nice day buddy.
Hey, How are you? I hope you are good. Why you feel like that. I think you should go for the job. This is the way to past your time. Spend time with friends. Watch tv shows. I think you will feel good. We are with you. Take care. Enjoy your life.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:23 am

Hey. How are you? I agree with you. Life really gets boring and slow some time. I prefer reading books. They help me a lot. What are you hobbies? You can spend time with your friends. It will be a great time. Lots of love.

Sarah18

Post by Sarah18 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 am

Hey Jennifer. I hope you are doing amazing. Thank you for reaching out for us. There are so many things you can do. Go for road trips. Join dance classes. You can do so much looking at your interests. You can paint, cook, draw, sing etc. So much to explore. Find your talents. You can polish yourself. You could literally do so much. Watch movies. Go to parties. So many things you can go for. Take care.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:20 am

Hey Jennifer, how are you? Have you completed your studies? If yes, than fond some job. If you are good at arts than make that your profession. Do whatever you are good at. Why wasting life? If you haven't completed your studies than complete it. You can join some zumba or aerobics. Anything that you are interested in would add in to spending a quality time. Take care.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:55 pm

YOU should go for a trip. Talk to your friends and have fun. Otherwise, find a good camp. You can go for a course. This will make you learn a lot! Dont waste time! All the best.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:55 am

Hello jennifer .Hope you are in the best of your health.Why are you so pessimistic about life ? It only becomes boring when you make it so .But i like the way you want to revive happiness.I think you should keep laughing . Spend time with your friends .Watch movies or join some kind of job probably .Be happy and stay blessed.

Nelly

Post by Nelly » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi Jennifer. I hope you are fine. You are right. There are time when we feel bored. I use to feel bored whenever i had my holidays. I use to watch some seasons. And music also played an important role in my life.

Susaina

Post by Susaina » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Hey, how are you doing?You must listen to songs. Go to the nearby sports club. Find yourself a small job. Do things you love. Dont sit idly but use it wisely. Take care.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey Jennifer! How are you? Boredom can be highly unpleasant and very bad for you. Try to engage in your favorite hobbies or activities. I prefer reading books or watching TV shows when I'm bored. You can try out something new as well and see how that turns out. Good luck!