Boring days

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Diane Castle

Re: Boring days

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Hey Jennifer! How are you? Boredom can be highly unpleasant and very bad for you. Try to engage in your favorite hobbies or activities. I prefer reading books or watching TV shows when I'm bored. You can try out something new as well and see how that turns out. Good luck!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi Jennifer, hope you are fine. Oh dear, relax. Go for a shopping or hang out with friends. If not, then take a baking class it will be fun. Or you can go for a vacation to a place you like. Have fun. Good day.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 am

Hello Jennifer. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I wish everything is amazing at your end. Yes, I agree with you. You should indulge yourself. An empty mind is just a space for the devil. You can go to sports. Try painting and gardening. It will help you relax your mind. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi. How are you? Life really gets boring. Nothing to do a lot of time. I spend my time by reading books. Trust me, they are a very good hobby. What are your hobbies? Share it with us.

Ofilia Wigfall

Post by Ofilia Wigfall » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey Jennifer. How are you? Try to engage in your favorite hobbies or activities. Go for a shopping or hang out with friends. Have fun. Good day. Stay happy. Take care love.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi, There. How are you? I even get bored easily. Being Boring is not good for the brain. We should engage ourselves in activities to avoid boredom. I read a book. I even love gardening in my spare time. It helps me relax. Thank you for sharing this post. Take care.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Hey dear. Hope you are fine. You should spend some quality time with friends. You can spend your time doing your hobbies. You can also do any job of your interest. These are some ways by which you can avoid boredom. Stay blessed dear.

Sarah Andrew

Post by Sarah Andrew » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi Jennifer. I hope you are well. Well, there are quite a lot of things you can do in your free time. It depends on what attracts you the most. Have you tried some baking? It is a good pass time. Learning new ways to bake different things has always fascinated me. You could also join a sports club or gym to keep yourself fit and in shape. Find a new skill that you may want to learn. It could be anything. Just put your mind to something and you will not find yourself bored again. Take care!

Jenifer jacob

Post by Jenifer jacob » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey dear, how are you? I hope you are doing good. Why you feel so? You should do some thing for fun and enjoyment. Try to make yourself busy. You can do shopping. You can do job. You can do hangouts with friends. Have a nice day dear. Don’t feel alone we are here to make you feel happy

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:27 pm

I hate boredom too. You can always indulge yourself in activities. Healthy activities give nourishment to the brain. Having a walk by the seaside is my favorite. May God bless us all. Have a nice day. Take care. Goodnight.