Pregnancy skin issues.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Anna Pompeo

Pregnancy skin issues.

Post by Anna Pompeo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 am

Hello people! How is your day going? I wanted to talk about the pregnancy skin issue. I'm breaking out bad! IDK what is really the cause. I am 6w 4 today. What can I use to wash my face? Been using dove or Irish spring soap. Have a good day.

Samta Boykin

Re: Pregnancy skin issues.

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:19 am

Hello Anna. Welcome to the forum. This is all just common in pregnancy. As there is a change in hormones. Take neem tea and boil them. You can wash your face with that neem water. Trust me it will work for you. As it worked for me. Take care. Love from my side.

carline

Post by carline » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Hello sweetie.How is the pregnancy going?Hope the baby is healthy.Breakouts are common for women in this phase.You are hormonal.And that is pretty natural.Just stay well hydrated.

poppy

Post by poppy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Pregnancy and skin issues are very common. This is due to malignancy issues. In pregnancy melanin hormone secretions are increases. Due to this skin pigmentation problem occurs. Don't worry about this. After pregnancy, this issue will resolve when melanin secretions get normal. Just take care of yourself. Have fun.

Charlotte braxton

Post by Charlotte braxton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Hey dear, how are you? I'm sorry I don't know much about it. I wish I could help you. Still, I hope the replies here have helped you. So, I hope your skin has got better now. My wishes are with you. Take care! Stay happy honey!

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi, Honey. I hope you are doing amazing. This is common. Try drinking loads of water. Take a healthy diet consisting of fresh fruits and green vegetables in it. As you have to cake of the baby too. Make a paste of turmeric and honey and you can apply it to your face. I hope it helps you. Take care. God Bless.

beki

Post by beki » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello Anna. My name is Beki. Welcome to the forum. I hope you are fine. it is very common and normal these days. This is all just common in pregnancy. it is due to changes in hormones. so you dont need to worry so much. Take care. Stay Blessed.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:25 am

Hello there. How are you now? Has your skin issued been solved? If not then I will give you an advice. You should consult a skin doctor about it. You can also google it. I think you should choose products which suit you the best. Hope this was of some help. Goodbye.

David blake

Post by David blake » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:53 am

Hey, how are you? You must not use your own choice things. Talk to a good skin doctor. He will help you the best way. Choose something which suits your skin well. Take care of your skin. All the best.

Katey wingle

Post by Katey wingle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 pm

My day was busy. What about you? My advice for you is to see doctor. They have lots of good advices. You will find it of better help than what we help you with. Though, Go through internet too. There are many things on the articles too.